WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Interesting, isn’t it? Budget for me is the scariest part when it comes to shopping. And I guess I am not alone who is scared of this word. No matter how much I plan my financial dealings I just get overboard with my budget. With a financial officer like me, even Reliance can go bankrupt within days. I am so terrible at it.
So when I heard the word ‘Budget Beauty’ I was instantly drawn towards it. Here is what I found out about looking good within the small budget that I have:
Some budget beauty tips:
• For dried out mascara, soak its container in hot water or use a hair dryer on it.
• Save some money on clarifying shampoos by using baking soda. Mix 2 tsp of baking soda with 1 cup of water. Use this mixture after shampooing your hair.
• Baking soda can be used as a good anti acne mask as well. Mix baking soda with water and apply this paste on your acne for about 2-3 minutes. Wash your face well with normal water. This can be done twice daily.
• Use honey instead of using all those expensive anti-frizz serums. After shampooing your hair, massage a tablespoon of honey into damp hair. Wait for 5 minutes and then rinse off with warm water.
• Instead of those pricey eye makeup removers use Johnson’s Baby Shampoo with the No More Tears formula. It gently takes off even the most stubborn eye makeup away.
• Mix brown sugar with some honey or olive oil. Use this mixture as a body scrub and I guarantee that you won’t miss your costly body polishes or scrubs.
• Sprinkle some baking soda on damp toothbrush and brush as normal. Result will be whiter teeth without the investment in exclusive whiteners.
• Mix vinegar with equal parts of cold water. Use as a final rinse off to make your hair shiny without the expensive shine serums.
• For dried out nail polish. Add a few drops of nail polish remover in the bottle. Shake it a couple of times and leave it for few minutes. Yep it will be as good as new.
• Put your lip liners and eyeliners in the fridge to keep them from drying out.
• Make your leave in conditioner at home by mixing your regular conditioner with water. Store it in a spray bottle and use it whenever required.
• Instead of spending your money on the expensive facial toners get a bottle of rose water. It is the most effective and really inexpensive toner for your skin.
• Vaseline is the most inexpensive cuticle butter. Just use it on your cuticles daily before going to bed.
• Apply a little Vaseline over black eyeliner, then lightly smear it for an instant smoky look.
Hope these budget tips can be of some help to you.
Which one of the above budget beauty tips you liked the most? Do you have any of your own budget beauty tips to share?
Ayurvedic Beauty Regimen
Health and Beauty Benefits of Olive Oil
Does Beauty Breed Inferiority Complex?
5 Bags to Carry this Summer in Every Budget and Style
The Meaning of Beauty
Quotes on Women, Makeup and Beauty
Victoria’s Secret – Beauty Rush Passion Fruit Pop Review
Exclusive Beauty Session with Mr. Blair Patterson
Health & Beauty Benefits of Papaya
Tips & Toes Gel Eyeliner
Hair Care 4: Tips for Dry Hair
Basic Blush and Highlight Application Tips
10 Tips for Glowing Skin from Kitchen Shelf
Daily Beauty Tips: Home-made Beauty Products