Lakme’s Nine to Five Lipsticks
What is Lakme Nine To Five Lipstick? A high performance, color-fix formula developed in Italy; this creamy lipstick combines amazing comfort with staying power that keeps you looking fresh for hours.
How to apply Lakme Nine To Five Lipstick? ?
After lining your lips with a matching lip liner, fill the outlined area of your lips with these rich lip colors. Wait for two minutes for the color fix action to take effect. Now your lip color is set to last for hours.
Price- Rs 295 each.
I bought these lippies in February this year.
Why say yes to Lakme nine to five lipsticks?
- Lives up to its words. It lasts long on your lips. Even after I have had a gourmet dinner and licked my lips a couple of times, it stays.
- Classy packaging.
- A lot of good shades to choose from
- Low to medium shine
- Non Sticky
- No Taste
- The texture is not very creamy. I have used creamier lipsticks than this one.
- It dries my lips. No matter how much lip balm before applying it or lip gloss after applying it, it just dries my lips. And it also makes my lips look full of fine lines after a while. :(
It s a light pink colour with a dash of golden glitter particles in it. The colour will look pretty on very fair complexion. Somehow I have never been able to pull it off. I have fair to wheatish complexion and the colour makes me look ill and nauseated. Sometimes, I use it on my cheeks as a blush for evenings and it gives a soft blush on my cheek with a hint of gold highlight.
This is one of my favourite nude colours. It’s a nudish brown colour. I top the lipstick with a clear gloss. The trick to last the the lipstick longer is to apply the lipstick and let it dry for 2-3 minutes. Then apply gloss. This way the lipstick sets on your lips without mixing itself with gloss. This colour will look great especially on Indian skin tones. This is the kind of shade that will make people wonder why your lips are looking so pretty when you have put nothing on them. ;)
Will I buy Lakme Nine to Five lipsticks again? No.I am a sucker for creamier lipsticks and dry lips make me feel uneasy.
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating:
Have you tried Lakme’s Nine to Five lipsticks? Is there a better way I could use them so that my lips can stay hydrated for long?
If you've used this product, rate it in the box above and write the review below!
Indian women are talking about:
- lakme 9 to 5 lipstick price
- lakme 9 to 5 lipstick shades with price