Lotus Herbals Pure Color Lipstick review – Pink Blush, Peach Creme
I have been a big fan of Lotus Herbals lipsticks. They are do a good job and are reasonably priced.
Lotus Herbals Pure Color Lipstick claims
- 100% Vegetarian
- Ultra Moisturizing
- Uniform dispersion of pigments
- Rich payoff
- Smooth application
- Shades for all
- Total Shades – 22
MRP – Rs. 245
I am reviewing two colors today – Peach Creme and Pink blush
Pink Blush : It’s a warm pink color with mauve undertones. It looks very bright in the tube but goes on as a medium toned lipstick. The finish is between matte and satin. There is no shimmer in it . It’s a great color for everyday wear, especially for office.
Following is the swatch
And here is how Pink Blush looks on me.
Peach Creme : It is a peachy brown lipstick. It has a slight orange undertones. It goes completely opaque on lips.It has no shimmer in it.
Here is the swatch
Here is how it looks on me.
My overall experience with Lotus Herbals Pur Color Lipstick :
- They are very pigmented lipsticks. With two swipes they go completely opaque.
- I like the faint rosy smell they have.
- The packaging is no fuss and the cover closes tightly.
- They go on smoothly and evenly on lips.
- They have a great staying power. On me they stay around 3-3/12 hours . After one full meal I still have a stain a lipstick on my lips.
- They never settle in the fine lines of lips. Infact your lips look smoother.
- There are 22 shades to choose from.
- You would love the price.
- they are 100% vegetarian.
The Not so good thing about Lotus Herbals Pure Color Lipstick:
- These are not super moisturizing and I think that’s the reason they stay on so well on your lips. Also the drying part is not such that would cause any major discomfort to your lips. A simple lip balm underneath would do a job.
- I just wish that the bottom or top of lipstick was coloured s the same shade of lipstick. It would have made the lipstick storage easy. As of now there are labels at the bottom of the lipstick with lipstick name and numbers.
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating : :-* :-*:-*:-*
Have you tried Lotus Herbals Pure Color Lipstick range?
Happy Weekend to Everyone. 😉
Further readings :
- Lotus Herbals Launches 10 New Pure Lip Colors
- 5 Days of Fun with Lotus Herbals : Day 2 – Lipsticks (I)
- Lotus Herbals Pure Colour Lipstick Review–Rose Wood & Perky Peach
sent by brand for review.