Oriflame Beauty Lip Spa Therapy Review
This is my first ever review but I’ve been following IMBB for quite some time now. Also I’ve been silently following all the love and drama in the comments section. So by I now, I know you guys well enough
I’m always on a look-out for new lip balms and obviously have a huge lip balm collection. So you can call me a Lip balm ADDICT! Few months back, my cousin got an Oriflame membership which means I was asked to buy products. Yeah that was compulsory! Because she had to complete her targets plus was drooling over freebies! So that is how I found about lip spa therapy. The products are not available as the oriflamme agents are so hard to find. And this particular product is always out of stock, so I had to wait quite a bit to get my hands on it.
Now on to the product:
This balm comes in a 1.6g tube for Rs.198. It claims to give a 300% moisture boost.
What it says?
Super-hydrating and caring lip balm which offers immediate relief for dry lips. Dual core combines to deliver a 300% moisture boost, helps prevent water loss and helps protect lips from environmental stresses.
price- 198 INR
octyldodecanol, ricinus communis, pentaerythrityl tetracaprylate/tetracaprate, lanolin, pentaerythrityl tetraisostearate, cera microcristallina, caprylic/capric triglyceride, polyethylene, paraffin, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, euphorbia cerifera, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, copernicia cerifera, butylene glycol, butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane, parfum, panthenol, canola, propylparaben, rosa canina fruit oil.
How to Use It?
Apply balm liberally to lips directly from the tube as often as needed.
Yes only 1.6g. i know its very less for the price. but this product is usually on discounts so you can get it for around 150 bucks. So i use it sparingly since i’ve no idea how i’m going to get this when i’m finished with this one.
What I like about Oriflame Lip Spa Therapy?
- Moisturizing – The lip balm is highly moisturizing as you can see the swatch.
- Easy to Carry – It comes in an easy to carry around tube.
- Easy to Use – Since this doesn’t comes in a pot I feel it is really convenient to use as I just twist the tube, rub it and that it.
- Smell – It gives a very mild smell so people who have issues with the smell can use it very well.
- Lasting Power – It lasts really long. I apply it in the morning and when I come back from college it is still there. even if I eat or drink I still feel the balm on my lips.
- Repairing- it instantly repairs your severely cracked and damaged lips.
- Before lipstick- it is so light that you can use it under your matte lippies.
- Packaging- the packaging is ooh so cute and different. It is more like a stick than a tube.
- Light weight and non greasy- it doesn’t look like you have applied a lip balm. So light.
- No plumping action- since I have thick lips, I don’t anyway need this.
- Winters- good for winters when all other balms get all dried up. This is very easy to use in winters too.
What I don’t like about Oriflame Lip Spa Therapy?
- Quantity- I feel the quantity is very less for the price we pay.
- Tint- there is no colour in the balm. So at times when I need some colour, I cant wear this.
- Availability – It is not easily available. I really have to look around for Oriflame consultants since I don’t meet that cousin of mine frequently.
My Rating – :-* :-* :-* :-*
Would I Repurchase? – Yes I will for the extra moisturization