WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
A lot of you wanted to know about the blushes that work best for dusky Indian skin tones. I have listed down 10 of them. Of course, you don’t need all 10 of these blushes. But you know, you do have the options. 😉 I have linked the titles to the respective review / swatch posts. You may click on the links for detailed photos. 🙂
- MAC Dollymix Blush : It is a gorgeous raspberry pink blush. Super pigmented and would look fab when applied softly on the apples of the cheeks.
- MAC Frankly Scarlet Blush : red blushes look fab on dusky skin tones. But with Frankly Scarlet blush, you have to be a bit careful. It is madly pigmented and you have to apply it light handedly or else you’d end up looking like a clown. 😛
- MAC Fever Blush : Fever is suppper pigmented deep matte wine blush. It looks excellent on dark chocolaty skin tones… it works as a beautiful natural flush of color for dusky skin tones. Go light handed on this and blend it very well.
- MAC Breath of Plum Blush : It is a cool toned mauve pink matte blush. It is a great color for medium to dusky skin tones. A tad bit difficult to blend but a pretty shade for that light flush of color.
- MAC Desert Rose Blush : It is a matte pink blush with mauve undertones. It is a lovely everyday blush.. no fuss.. no brainer. 🙂
- MAC Breezy Blush: It is a deep raspberry pink blush with a soft sheen-like shimmer to it. It goes on super smooth and is very pigmented. It has alight sheen to it that adds a bit of glow to the cheeks.
- MAC Format Blush : You know sometimes we want that hint of glow on the cheeks but no color as such. This is an excellent blush for that hint of glow if you have deep chocolate skin. I have tried this as a bronzing color and it blends in beautifully. Has a hint of sheen to it that is not overpowering.
- MAC Raisin Blush : It is a matte reddish brown blush. A very potential muddy looking blush if not applied correctly. Lovely color but be careful with this.
- MAC Ambering Rose Blush : A beautiful rosey brown color with beautiful golden sheen to it. If you have pores, I’d say that you skip this. The specs of gold are quite visible in this blush and may accentuate your pores. I would say that if you are looking for a reddish toned blush, pick this up instead of frankly scarlet . It gives a lovely healthy glow to the cheeks and blends in beautifully.
- MAC Sunbasque Blush : This blush works for all skin tones. It is a gorrrgoeus peachy gold blush. On deep dusky skin tones, it would work as a lovely highlighter
All MAC Blushes Photos, Swatches
How to Apply Blush
MAC Sheertone Blush Pinch Me Review, Swatch
MAC Coppertone Blush Review, FOTD + An Introduction to MAC Blushes
MAC Blush Suggestion for NC 43 Skin Tone
Orange Blush vs Pink Blush by MAC Mickey Contractor
My Perfect MAC Blush Palette