Hi Everyone, 🙂
There are some makeup I use every time I get ready. I mean color of lipsticks or blushes may change but some things remain constant when I do makeup. I thought I’d share them with you all. 🙂
1. MAC Studio Fix Powder : It has become my holy grail compact powder. It works as a compact, a light powder foundation and an excellent setting powder. Never gets cakey. Love it!
2. Bobbi Brown Peach Corrector : It is my new absolute favourite and I am definitely going to repurchase it. If you have severe dark circles, this is the one to look out for.
3. Chanel Base Lumiere : I am all about dewy skin. This is already my second bottle and it gives an excellent base to the foundations.
4. MAC Soft Brown Eyeshadow : It is an instant wake me up eyeshadow and I use it to neutralize my lids. Works like a charm.
5. MAC Expresso Eyeshadow : Best brow filler for those with black eyebrows.
6. Since I use MAC Soft Brown eyeshadow, I have to use MAC Paint. I don’t think I am ever going to pick up any other eyeshadow primer. This stuff is beyond brilliant.
7. MAC Brush Cleanser : I cannot work with dirty brushes and I don’t have the patience to wash my brushes daily. This is THE product that i use to both clean and disinfect my makeup brushes.
9. L’oreal Million Lashes Mascara : I have lost count of how many tubes of this mascara I have used so far.
10 : MAC Fleur Power Blush : Whether I use a pink blush or a peach blush, that has to be mixed with Fleur Power. I feel Fleur Power makes every blush color look prettier. 😀