For a smooth, glowing skin it is important to give your skin a little pampering and rejuvenation every now and then. Having dry skin is not a serious condition but it can be problematic because it is usually accompanied by itchiness and scaling.
Chronic or severe drying of the skin may need dermatological attention, but most people will find that there are many home remedies for dry skin that they can initially try for themselves and find useful.
READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight
• Take an apple, grate it or put it in a blender to get a smooth puree, apply it on the skin and wait for about 20 minutes. Wash off using cold water. Apple is an effective home remedy for dry skin. It contains potassium and tannin that are vital for maintaining the healthy texture of the skin. It removes the dryness of the skin and makes it appear shinier.
• Take 2 tbsp of barley flour. Add 1 tsp of turmeric powder and 2 tsp of mustard oil in it. You can add some water to get the desired consistency. Apply this paste on your face and neck. Leave it on for about 10 minutes and then scrub it off gently with your palms in circular motions. Wash off with lukewarm water. Tone and moisturise as usual.
READ THESE FOR GLOWING SKIN: 9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin | 10 Tips by Shahnaz Husain for Glowing Skin | Home Remedies For Glowing Skin | 7 Besan Face Packs for Glowing Skin | Beauty Products For Glowing Skin
• Take 2 mashed bananas and add 2 tbsp of honey in it. Mix well and then apply on your skin. Leave it on for 20 mins and then wash off with warm water. Tone and moisturise as usual.
• Mix one egg yolk with 1 teaspoon of orange juice, 1 teaspoon of olive oil, a few drops of rose water and a few drops of lime juice. Apply the mixture to your face every morning for 15 minutes before you take a bath for a soft radiant skin.
BEST OF IMBB: How To Make Vitamin C Serum At Home | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India | 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Tighten Sagging Breasts | How to Remove Pimple Marks from Face | Top 10 Shampoos for Dry and Rough Hair | 8 Best Drugstore Foundations That Do Not Oxidize
• Mix 5 tablespoons of cocoa powder, 4 tablespoons of honey and 2 tablespoons of mashed avocado. Apply the mask to your face and any other part of your body that you so desire. Gently massage the mask into your skin, leaving it on for 15 to 20 minutes. Then rinse it off with warm water.
• Peel a ripe mango and squash into pulp. Mix 1 teaspoon of mango pulp with 1 teaspoon of sugar and use it to peel and prepare your skin for the actual mask that’s now to follow. It’s made of the rest of the pulp mixed with 3 teaspoons of argan oil. Apply it carefully and let it do its magic for 20 minutes. Wash it off and don’t apply any additional lotion afterwards.
Best of IMBB: Best Hair Serums for Dry Frizzy Hair | Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss | How To Lose Fat From Face in 30 Days | Homemade Face Pack for Instantly Bright and Glowing Skin | 10 Products To Get Rid of Skin Pigmentation | 7 Ways To Make Black Lips Pink!
• Mix ½ cup of yogurt with 3 tablespoons of mashed-up papaya, and apply to skin. Leave on face for about 15 minutes. Wash off with lukewarm water, tone and moisturise as usual.
BEST OF FAIRNESS: 10 Best Skin Whitening Creams in India | 7 Homemade Face Packs for Instant Glow and Fairness | 6 Best Herbal Fairness Creams | 10 Best Fairness Packs in the Market | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India
• Soak 3 to 4 almonds overnight in half a cup of milk. Grind into a fine paste and leave to cool in the fridge. Apply on your face before going to bed and wash off the next morning to reveal softer smoother skin!
SOLUTIONS FOR ACNE: 5 Remedies to Treat Acne at Home | Top 10 Creams for Fading Acne Scars | 10 Home Remedies to Treat Scalp Acne | 8 Home Remedies to Reduce Acne Scars | 10 Tea Tree Oil Products for Acne-Prone and Sensitive Skin | Home Remedies to Treat Hormonal Acne
Homemade Cleansers for Dry Skin
6 Homemade Toners for Normal Skin
Homemade Body Scrubs for Dry Skin
6 Homemade Facial Scrubs for Sensitive Skin
20 Best Homemade Hair Packs
Homemade Hair Packs for Dry Damaged Hair
Homemade Cleansers for Combination Skin
Oil Skin Cleansers: How to Make Olive Oil Cleanser at Home
Best Moisturizer for Dry Sensitive Skin – Ask IMBB
Face Moisturizer for Dry & Sensitive Skin: Ask IMBB
Best Moisturizer For Dry Skin
Skin Care: How To Determine Your Skin Type- Oily, Dry, etc.
HAIR: 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Regrow Hair on Bald Spots | 6 Hair Growth Secrets from Around the World | 7 Best Hair Oils For Faster Hair Growth | How to Make Rough Hair Silky | 30 Killer Hair Care Tips