Homemade Cleansers for Combination Skin
Combination skin is the trickiest skin type to care for in my opinion, because of the mere fact that such skin type make us to deal with two very different issues (oily and dry) at once. It is the width of the T-zone, which determines whether the skin is combination-oily or combination-dry. More active oil secreting T-zone means you have combination-oily and a comparatively drier forehead indicates combination-dry skin.
Cleansing is the first step to clear and impressive skin. Mentioned below are few homemade cleansers that will help you clean your skin effectively and gently.
• Take 1/2 cup of chickpea powder and add to this, 1/2 cup of raw milk and 1 tea spoon of turmeric. Blend all ingredients well and then apply this mask on your face and neck. Wash off with lukewarm water after 2 minutes or so.
• Gram flour is an excellent facial cleansing agent. You can mix curd/milk/malai in besan (gram flour) to cleanse your face daily. Cleansing our face with gram flour improves your complexion too. So use gram flour in your beauty regime as natural face cleanser and get clean, soft and fair skin.
• Honey is a very good cleanser for combination skin. Put a few drops of lemon juice in one tablespoon of honey. Apply it on your face and gently massage for a minute or two. Wash your face with normal water.
• Take a ripe tomato, 2 teaspoon of milk and one teaspoon of orange juice. Now blend all the ingredients in a mixer and your facial cleanser is ready. Apply on the face for 5 to 10 minutes and then rinse with water. You can freeze this cleanser for multiple use.
• Try yogurt to gently clean your face. Yogurt contains alpha hydroxy acid, which helps lift dead skin from your skin and leave it soft and moisturised. To cleanse your face with yogurt, use a quarter-sized amount and apply it as you would apply soap on your face.
Do you know?
Deepika Padukone has a combination skin 🙂 Her secret to clear and radiant skin: No matter how much tired she is, she makes sure to remove every trace of makeup with a mild cleanser. Isn’t it a super easy tip, beauties? So, use these homemade cleansers, and enjoy flaunting a radiant and glowing skin!
Tips for combination skin care:
• Always use a mild cleanser. I know how much you want that oily feeling to go away and feel fresh but, always remember that it is your skin that you are dealing with. Be gentle towards it.
• Avoid using regular bath soaps to wash your face. It can be too drying and irritating at times.
• Do not over wash your face as this will make the matter worst for you. Instead use oil-blotting papers to absorb the excess oil during the day.
• Do not forget to exfoliate your skin. Look for products that have beta hydroxy acid in them.
• Use a light weight oil free moisturizer. No matter what your skin type is, it still needs moisture.
• Always use alcohol free toners.
• Drink lots of water and eat fresh fruits and vegetables to keep your skin hydrated from inside.
10 Home Remedies to treat Chapped Lips
Split Hair Ends: Home Remedies and Treatment
Home Remedies for Thick Eyebrows
Treat Itchy Scalp With Home Remedies And Tips
Home Remedies for Blemishes
Home Remedies for Cracked Heels
Home Remedies for White Teeth
Anti Aging Skin Home Remedies
Home Remedies for Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Glowing Skin Home Remedies
Home remedies to Remove Suntan
Home Remedies For Hair Loss
Home Remedies for Bleeding Gums
Frizzy Hair: Causes, Treatments, Products, Home Remedies
Dry Skin Care: Home Remedies for Dry Skin
Some Cheap and Effective Home Remedies
6 thoughts on “Homemade Cleansers for Combination Skin”
*clap* Thank u… I do use besan n curd for cleaning… It’s d best cleanser ever! Also a nice BHA face wash would be Saslic:)
i too use besan with different things and i love it *pompom* *pompom* *pompom*
For the people living in Hostels, pick up Lush Herbalism 😛 *hifive*
just sent this post to a friend. Such good tips era. Good morning everyone *happy dance* *happy dance* *happy dance* *happy dance* *happy dance*
thanks Era for such a helpful post..hey can i use Gram flour with turmeric and rose water for my “combination-dry skin”??? and is it enough to clean your face for daily basis? i mean do i really don’t need any face wash!!! if yes….i mean how come???
am sending it to all my frnds.. *happydance* *happydance* awesome work dear *thankyou*