Cetaphil cleanser is a cult product, available even in your local pharmacy because a majority of dermatologists advice against using soap on the face and instead recommend a gentle cleanser like Cetaphil. This cleanser is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive types since it is a soap-free formula that cleanses without ripping off the natural oils from the skin. Also, if you have inflammation, redness, rashes or breakouts, or even excessive dryness, a cleanser like Cetaphil is gentle enough to not aggravate the situation. But there are other ways in which you can use this cleanser, it would almost become a staple in your vanity with its multiple benefits.
1. Make a Gentle Scrub with Cetaphil and Other Natural Ingredients: If you find regular scrubs available in the market harsh on your skin, make a simple yet effective scrub by mixing Cetaphil cleanser with oatmeal powder and rub it circular motion all over the face and neck area. Along with sloughing off dry skin, it will leave your skin soft and smooth.
2. Clean your Makeup Brushes with Cetaphil: Yes, you heard it right! You can use Cetaphil to clean makeup brushes instead of using harsh shampoos. Squeeze some Cetaphil cleanser into a bowl of warm water. Now dip the brushes and clean them in this water. Alternatively, you can apply the cleanser on brushes and rinse well to clear all makeup residue off it without ruining the bristles.
3. Can Be Used as Part of the Double Cleansing Routine: As you already know, double cleansing is a two-step process where a cleansing balm or cleansing oil is used in the first step and then once all the thick layers of makeup are taken down, one can proceed towards the second step where a gentle cleanser like Cetaphil can be used to rinse off all the makeup and residue cleansing oil.
4. As an Alternative to Shaving Cream: Replace your regular shaving cream with Cetaphil cleanser because it will give a smooth shave without drying out the skin.
5. As a Shampoo: Many people have actually started using Cetaphil cleansers instead of their regular shampoos because it can cleanse without making the hair dry or frizzy. Just use it on the scalp and all over the hair and rinse out as usual, and get frizz-free hair in return.
Do you know any more ways to use Cetaphil cleanser in the beauty routine? If yes, please do mention in the comments below 🙂