Bath and Body Works Liplicious Tasty Lip Color Banana Split
• Mouth-watering flavor and high-shine in a moisturizing formula with Vitamin E and jojoba oils.
• Sheer creamy gold pearl color with a hint of shimmer.
• 0.47 fl oz (14 ml).
Sinfully delicious (yet guiltless) flavors and high fashion shades in a rich and creamy base for all the women out there who are simply obsessed with ice cream. Get kissable lips with the Bath & Body Works Liplicious lip gloss and make your pout look gorgeous and sexy. A brilliant mix of sheer color and delicious flavor, this Bath & Body Works lip gloss moisturizes your lips. With vitamin E in it, this lip make-up nourishes lips to make them look healthy. Jojoba oil in this Bath & Body Works lip gloss exfoliates dead cells on the lips to reveal new and soft skin. This lip make-up renders a glossy effect on your lips, to make them look fresh and juicy.
This lip gloss was given to me by a friend because of my obsession with anything relating to bananas, ice cream, and gloss. So yay! 😀
It is a lip gloss with absolutely no color. Even though it looks yellow in the tube, it turns out to be a gorgeous clear gloss with added shimmers and a mild golden pearl sheen. It is suited to both, night and day time.
The shimmers are very tiny and quite unnoticeable. You don’t notice they are there, but you do notice the glamorous effect they give to your lips.
You need very little of the gloss at one time, as a result of which the tiny tube will last you for quite long.
Pair this with:
This will go really well with heavily done eyes, as it has a very subtle sheen to it. This can be worn for parties or just an evening out. It will also work with plain kohl on the eyes, if you’re going for an everyday look.
This lip gloss comes in a regular squeeze tube. Below, I have put it on my phone for contrast. :toothygrin: See? 😛
It has a very nice and sturdy cap, lined with plastic. See the cap below?
I adore this for the reason that it can stand on a dresser. Most of my tube lip glosses so far have a rounded tip that makes them hard to stand upright, but with this one, I don’t face any such problem!
The whole banana split issue:
Since it is marketed as a banana split gloss, I think it is pretty good that the gloss smells so remarkably close to banana split ice cream. Divine is not the word! However, I find the taste to be merely plain old sweet (because of the saccharine), with a very tiny hint of the banana split flavor, almost as if it was added as an afterthought. Any flavor you get is likely to be because of the smell. This is probably a good thing (make that definitely 😛 ), since otherwise I would just be literally eating my lip gloss. :dumb: Yes, from the tube. No, without a spoon. 😛
This gloss is super sticky. This contributes to its good staying power of at least 3 hours on my lips. It is thick and gloopy (is that even a word?) :haanji:
Polybutene, hydrogenated polyisobutene, isononyl isononanoate, silica silylate, flavour, polyethylene, polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate, petrolatum, ethylene/propylene/styrene copolymer, benzophenone-3, saccharin, butylenes/ethylene/styrene copolymer, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, eugenol, mica, titanium dioxide (CI77891), yellow 5 lake (CI19140), iron oxides (CI77491, CI77492, CI77499).
• It is inexpensive. It retails for $8 a piece, and online, you can get it for anywhere between $3.55 to $5.99, excluding shipping.
• The tube is looks so happy! It is a very playful yellow (because of the gloss, of course).
• Sometimes, products with metal caps tend to look cheap. This one does not look cheap at all.
• The cap stays on very tight. It fits very well, and is to be screwed on and off. It will definitely not come off if you put the gloss in your bag.
• It does NOT show up yellow on the lips. Who wants yellow colored lips anyway? 😛 It shows up as a very pretty subtle shimmery liquid.
• Should work on every skin tone, since it is nearly a clear gloss. The golden shimmer; however, would flatter warmer skin tones extremely well.
• Doesn’t cause the slightest irritation to my lips.
• No gross chemical smell or taste :toothygrin:
• It does not bleed all around, it stays put!
• It lives up to its name totally! This may not be a pro for those of you who dislike flavored gloss, but then this is kind of the whole image of the product. Since it is actually marketed as a banana split gloss, I find it really good that they actually made it smell like a banana split. :haanji:
• Cute packaging. Very compact, and will hardly take up any space in your bag and come on, it has ICE CREAM on the front!!! :yahoo:
• Keeps lips hydrated for quite some time.
• Decent staying power of around 3 hours without eating. After that, it starts to disappear.
• Animal cruelty free, since it is not tested on animals.
• Not easily available.
• This gloss has absolutely no pigment. So, it cannot add a pop of color to your face, if that is what you want from your gloss.
• It is very sticky. Sure, this does contribute to its staying power, but that means you are actually conscious of your sticky lips all day.
Do I recommend this?
This is one of those products that depend purely on personal preference. I love this to bits. If you don’t like lip glosses with fragrance or taste, steer clear of this one.
Now, I bet I’ve tempted you enough, but I just have to tempt you guys a bit more.
Okay, I’m done! :preen:
Image Source: 6.
Bath and Body Works Sweet Pea Body Lotion
Bath and Body Works Liplicious Lip Gloss Sheer (Black Cherry)
Bath & Body Works White Citrus Body Splash
Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Perfume
Bath and Body Works Coconut Lime Verbana Body Lotion
Bath & Body Works Twilight Woods Body Lotion
Bath And Body Works Coconut Signature Vanillas Triple Moisture Body Cream
Bath and Body Works Sweet Pea Range
Bath & Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Lotion
Bath and Body Works Liplicious Lip Gloss Sheer (Black Cherry)
Banana Boat Sport UVA and UVB Sunscreen Lotion
The Body Shop Banana Shampoo
Anti Aging Homemade Face Pack (With Photos)
Homemade Hair Packs for Dry Damaged Hair
Streetwear Satin Smooth Lipcolor in Pink Rush
Oriflame Stay Glam Lip Colour
REVLON Street Wear: Shine Divine Lip Color
Maybelline SuperStay Lip Color