WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Oriflame Beauty Stayglam Lip Colour
The Oriflame Beauty Stayglam Lip Colour was on offer in the Red Hot Sale of Oriflame & I just decided to give it a try. I have tried a few products from Oriflame’s make up range but most of the time have had disappointing experiences but this Lip color totally surprised me & here’s my take .
What does Oriflame Claim about Lip Color: Enjoy glamorous colour and comfort all day long.Double-ended wand gives your lips the best of both worlds: one end contains colour-lock pigments for vibrant, non-transferable coverage. The other end provides an ultra-gloss finish that leaves lips shiny.
Ingredients: No ingredients mentioned on pack or the website
Price: Rs.349 for 3ml. Got this for Rs.89 from Oriflame’s red hot sale.
Shades: 5 shades are available. Caramel Nude, Pink Blush, Glaze Plum, Coral Red, Clover Haze. I have got the Pink Blush shade
My Experience: The stay glam Lip color comes in a dual ended pack, one end has a vibrant pigment & the other has a clear gloss. When I got this, I just applied the pigment & found it to be less moisturising so I put the clear gloss over & it looked very beautiful & glossy. The best part about the lip color is the staying power. I applied it, had a whole meal & the color on my lips was still there, after a few hours it kind of fades but leaves a tint behind. I applied it on my dry chapped lips & it looked gloop, so I exfoliated my lips & applied it once again & found gorgeous on my lips. Some of you may not like the vanilla candy fragrance of the pigment but the smell vanishes after sometime & doesn’t linger at all. And if you happen to taste the stay glam lip color, you would find it tasteless. I chose the pink blush shade & it looks amazing for my warm skin tone. The only thing that might bother some people is the stickiness, the lipcolor does feel little sticky on the lips but it’s something that I can disregard. I’m in love with the Lipcolor . 🙂
Pros of the Oriflame Stay Glam Lip Colour
• Has long staying power. The color stays good even after kissing :puchhi: , eating or drinking, not touch up required.
• Just applying the pigment doesn’t provide any moisturisation but applying the gloss on top of the pigment will make them look moisturised.
• Provides a beautiful luster to the lips.
• Smells like Alpenliebe Vanilla flavour candy 😉 which isn’t too overwhelming & it’s tasteless.
• Available in 5 wonderful shades.
• Packaging is great! Looks chic with the pigment on one end & the gloss on the other end & can be easily carried in a bag.
Cons of the Oriflame Stay Glam Lip Colour
• It’s little sticky but I’ll overlook this because of the staying power.
• The thin brush to apply the pigment is disappointing! The thin bristles don’t stay together & make the application little messy.
• If applied on chapped lips can make it look clumpy.
• Can be pricey unless you get it on a sale.
Will I repurchase this? Yes, I’m planning to get some other shade very soon.
Will I recommend this? Oh Yeah! This is a lovely gloss that stays on for long hours! If you can ignore the fact that it is just a little sticky, this is a must buy lipgloss for you.
Also Read :
Oriflame Powershine Lipstick in Frosted Champagne Photos, Swatches
Oriflame Beauty Lip Spa Therapy Review
Oriflame Pure Colour On the Go Lipsticks, Very Me Clickit Stains, Lip Glosses
Oriflame Beauty Lip Balm Review
Oriflame Maxi Lip Gloss Pink Review, Photos, Swatches
Oriflame Beauty Urban Shield Gloss Review, Swatches
Oriflame Gloss Booster: Swatches and Review
Oriflame Giordani Gold Lip Lacquer Natural Pink Review, Swatch