WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Ingredients: Ghritkumari (Aloe barbedensis), Methi (Trigo foenum graecum), Madhu (Honey), Ankurit gehun (Tritcum vulgare), Kusumbhi (Carthamus tinstorious), Lotion base Q.S.
Now as per the ingredient list about BIO MORNING NECTAR
Lightening & Nourishing Lotion without SPF contains Vach (Acorus calamus)
Some details about the ingredients
Aloe barbedensis is Aloe vera
Tritcum vulgare is Germ Oil is obtained from wheat germ and is a light yellow or reddish oil. It is a skin conditioning agent and contains Vitamin E
Carthamus tinstorious is Safflower) Seed Oil and acts as a lubricant on the skin surface, which gives the skin a soft and smooth appearance.
How to use the product: Apply evenly over cleansed face and neck, before sun exposure, each morning. Wear alone or under makeup.
What the product claims: This nourishing and brightening lotion is blended with pure honey, wheatgerm and seaweed. Replaces natural oils and replenishes lost moisture. Softens and brightens skin for a noticebly fairer complexion.
Protects skin with SPF 30 UVA / UVB sunscreen.
My Take on Biotique Bio Morning Nectar Lightening & Nourishing Lotion
I was impressed by the reviews on IMBB about BIO MORNING NECTAR
LIGHTENING & NOURISHING LOTION that I wanted to purchase to nourish my dry to combination skin.
After using this product for more than a month I thought of writing a review here.
• Packaging– It’s a nice sleek bottle. But the problem is that the lotion comes out very slowly.
• Quantity Required– A little bit is required for the whole face and neck.
• Texture– White in colour. Really smooth, milk cream like consistency and get absorbed really fast. Does not leave a white cast. Blends really well. Can be used as a base for makeup.
• Appearance on skin– Blends well . Some might find it oily . I felt it gave my face a dewy appearance.
• Moisturising properties– Is really very good for dry skinned people. Combination skins will also like it. But I doubt if it will go well with people with oily skin. Maybe mixing with water will do but that will dilute the SPF value I guess.
• Smell– I really cannot stand the smell. Smells like agarbatti. I have a very sensitive nose and like neutral smells. But this smell at times gives me a headache. I don’t know why such a decent product smells like this. But this is just my personal opinion others may like it. Also I am not sure if the version without SPF smells the same.
• SPF value– it has SPF 30. I really did not get tanned when I went out wearing this. So that ways its good.
• Price– is quite decent as now a days most of the good products fall in this range. Plus you have a two in one product. I mean moisturizer with SPF plus it claims to lighten the skin tone.
• Availability– No issues with availability.
• Lightening & Nourishing Properties– My skin felt nourished. But I am not sure of the lightening part but I think it may help the in removal of tan but this might take some time.
Pros of Bio Morning Nectar Lightening & Nourishing Lotion
1. All the lovely ladies in love with the version without SPF will surely love this.
2. Moisturizing + SPF properties that too SPF 30
3. Compared to the normal tub packaging of Biotique products this bottle is much better.
4. Really prevented my skin from tanning when I went out.
5. Decently priced
6. Easily Available
7. Can be used as make up base and massaging and at times as a cleanser too.
8. Make the texture of skin smooth and radiant.
9. Does not leave white cast.
Cons of Bio Morning Nectar Lightening & Nourishing Lotion
1. Some might find the product too oily.
2. Smell – to me is a big turn off. But it actually is a nice smell. I am just too critical.
3. Packaging could have been a little more neat like with a flip top.
4. 3 years shelf life when the product claims to be a herbal one and that too preservative free.
5. One ingredient which was in the version without SPF seems to be missing here which is Vach or Acorus calamus
Points– Will give it 3.5 out of 5.
Will I repurchase it again– Hmmm.. I don’t know. I think I like Aroma Magic Moisturizer more even though I have to top it up with a sunscreen.