WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Product Purchased by IMBB
Hello pretty women,
I hope you are surviving summer. I seriously feel like a warrior while facing the merciless sun every day. I hate the sticky feel on the skin by the end of the day (thanks to all the humidity and polluting hot air) and I am actually ready to do anything to get rid of it. I bought this body scrub for that purpose. Read the review to know how it fared.
Price: INR 520 for 175 g
• Including a good scrub in your beauty routine can improve your skin and the overall look of your face. Grab Bio Walnut Purifying and Polishing Scrub to your skin care regimen for clean and healthy skin.
• This exfoliating scrub is blended with pure walnut oil, rich in Vitamin A and lecithin, extracts of neem, mint, fenugreek and red sandalwood to purify and polish skin texture.
• Sweeps away dry lines and leaves skin smooth, soft and spotlessly refreshed. Skin becomes more receptive to the benefits of future treatment.
• Walnuts have been cultivated since the Iron Age, prized for their precious oil with many purifying and pampering benefits.
• Enhances skin’s natural brightness for a younger looking complexion.
• Suitable for all skin types
My Experience with Biotique Bio Nut De-Toxifying Body Scrub:
The scrub comes in a bulky, opaque, plastic jar. The lid closes tightly. There is another lid inside, which prevents the product from drying. There is no risk of spilling either as the product is thick in texture. You can easily carry it in your bag. No spoon has been provided along with it, though. So, if you are very conscious about the hygiene, you may not like this tub packaging.
Texture, Consistency and Fragrance:
The texture is pretty thick and is loaded with gritty scrub granules. The product is a very tightly packed cream and a very little product is needed for the whole body. The scrubbing granules are neither too harsh nor too soft.
Consistency and texture wise these are the right kind of granules that the skin on your body needs. The fragrance is nutty and refreshing. If you use it after a long, tiring day, it will definitely make you feel better. But the fragrance does not last long after use.
The product fulfills all the claims with perfection. It cleanses away dirt and oil from the body. It also exfoliates the layers of dead cells, revealing a smooth skin beneath. Your skin will feel much softer and supple after using this.
It is perfect to scrub away the dead, black cell accumulation on your knees and elbows, too. I am using it for a month and it has proven to be effective for the dark knee and elbow problem. I don’t know about toxin removal, but my skin feels much lighter after using this scrub. The scrub opens up the pores, allowing the skin to breathe. Also, it helps to reduce the in-grown hair problem.
I generally use it twice a week and on days when I shave my arms and legs. It does not make the skin dry but I prefer a light moisturizer after using this. I think it will depend on your skin type and season.
This is an effective product and a must-have in your stash if you are a working woman and if you love to pamper your skin after a long tiring day.
Pros of Biotique Bio Nut De-Toxifying Body Scrub:
• Travel-friendly packaging
• Loaded with effective scrubbing granules
• Removes dead cells, oil and dirt
• Opens up the pores and allows the cells to breathe
• Detoxifies and refreshes the skin wonderfully
• Natural, nutty fragrance
• Does not make the skin dry
Cons of Biotique Bio Nut De-Toxifying Body Scrub:
• Tub packaging is not very hygienic
• I expected a little more product at this price
IMBB Rating: 4/5
Will I Repurchase/Recommend Biotique Bio Nut De-Toxifying Body Scrub?
Yes to both.
10 Best Products from Biotique
Biotique Diamond Facial Kit with Diamond Bhasma
Biotique Bio Almond Soothing and Nourishing Eye Cream
Biotique Milk Protein Face Pack
Biotique Party Glow Facial Kit
Boscia Detoxifying Black Cleanser
L’Oreal Hair Spa Detoxifying Shampoo
Best Body Scrubs Available in India
Homemade Body Scrubs for Dry Skin
The Body Shop Honeymania Cream Body Scrub
Anatomicals The Buff Stuff Citrus Body Scrub