WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
BIOTIQUE CHLOROPHYLL GEL REVIEW
Hey everyone, I will be reviewing here today Biotique chlorophyll gel which I bought around 7-8 months back. I had once seen my salon girl using this on me post threading instead of the regular astringent she would use. It had such a super cooling effect which I had like never experienced before. I asked her about the thing she used and she showed me this. I bought this the same day itself.
WHAT THE COMPANY CLAIMS ABOUT THE PRODUCT
• Soothing Gel :- This is a unique moisturizer.
• The Chlorophyll content tightens the pores and soothes the skin.
• An effective post hair removal complexion soother.
• Also contains extracts of Seaweed Sea algae, Aloe Vera and Gum Arabic.
Price- Rs. 180 for 75 gm (when I bought this around 7-8 months back)
15% Chinai Ghas a.k.a Sea weed
2% Aloe Vera
10% Samundri Kai Luvab
2% kuda beej
Q.S. Distilled water
This chlorophyll gel is extremely light weight and is light green in Colour.
MY EXPERIENCE WITH THE PRODUCT
I have tried quite a few products from Biotique like shampoos, face packs, thyme something conditioner, hair oil, lip balms but most of them failed to impress me (with the exception of their fruit face pack & lip balm) . But this chlorophyll gel by Biotique is an excellent product in my opinion. I have extremely sensitive skin and getting my brows done was an extremely horrid experience for me every time as I would end up with a lot of redness around my brow area and loads of those tiny red bumps .
I have noticed that since the time I have started applying this after my threading I hardly get any of those tiny red bumps or rashes. Earlier I used to apply astringent, ice or Lacto calamine after my threading for soothing out but that had just average effect. I am more than satisfied with this chlorophyll gel and would definitely use it this forever. Till a few weeks back, I had used this only after my threading but one day I read its bottle and noticed that it can also be used a moisturizer for oily skin. I tried it on, and found it nice gel type moisturizer too. It is actually a good thing which oily skinned beauties can apply, and control oil secretion on your face for long. But, I noticed it kind of gives a slight (between) yellow & light green film on the face after application. So, I doubt I can apply it and go out of my house and look like an oger/grinch 😀 😀 If I stay inside the house, I don’t mind applying it till the time its working well on my oily skin. On the whole, I absolutely recommend this product to those who have sensitive skin and get rashes/ severe redness post threading. Oily skinned girlies, can try it in place of their moisturizer.
Summarizing its pros and cons
Pros of Biotique Chlorophyll Gel
• Excellent cooling effect on the skin
• Calms your skin post threading
• Works well on the skin as compared to astringent and lacto calamine
• Also, can be used as a moisturizer for oily skin as it controls oil secretion to a great extent.
• Light weight gel type consistency spreads easily on the skin.
• Contains natural ingredients
• Fairly priced for the quantity it has
• Biotique products are widely and easily available across stores/shops.
Cons of Biotique Chlorophyll Gel
Apart from its packaging issues, I really don’t find any negatives about this product.
• The typical mundane Biotique green plastic tub packaging
• Since, it’s a tub type packaging we need to dip our fingers in it to scoop out the gel. A tube type packaging would have been easier to use
• Again, the packaging makes it not so convenient to carry it around.
IMBB RATING –> 4 on 5 :-* :-* :-* :-* (-1 for packaging)
Lotus Herbals Whiteglow Skin Whitening & Brightening Gel Creme
Aroma Magic Under Eye Gel Review: Dark Circles and Wrinkles
Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner (Black) Review, Photos, Swatches
Skin Care with Biotique Botanical Extracts
Biotique Coconut Milk Cream
Biotique Seaweed Eye Gel & Almond Under eye Cream
Biotique Red Sandalwood Lotion With SPF 50