Bliss Fat Girl Scrub Review
What it is:
A skin-smoothing, stimulating body exfoliator for the less-than-perfect parts.
What it does:
Bliss FatGirlScrub works to promote circulation through exfoliation and massage, polishing with 60 percent Himalayan pink salt to slough off dead skin and leave a silky finish.
What else you need to know:
This skincare essential increases the penetration and effectiveness of other products. This is not a weight- or fat-loss product.
-Massage vigorously onto wet skin using circular motions and scrubbing upwards, then rinse well.
-As part of your body-bettering routine, use in conjunction with regular exercise, a healthy diet, regular vigorous massage, and the rest of the Bliss fatgirlslim® regimen.
Price : Rs 2,300 / $38 approx
My Experience with Bliss FatGirlScrub :
I have reviewed some Bliss products in past. Since I had good experience with them, I picked up a couple more products more than a month back. I have been using them for a while. It’s time I reviewed them.
FatGirlScrub (I hate the name 😛 ) is actually a cellulite scrub. It is basically a salt scrub that would give you a smooth skin and would help you get rid of dead skin. I personally body scrub addict. I get ingrown hair quite often so I make sure that I scrub quite often to keep my skin in good condition.
It has its own set of pros and cons.
- This is a beautiful rose pink salt scrub that is soaked in peppermint and grapefruit extracts.
- It adheres well to the wet skin and gives ample time to scrub before dissolving in the skin. You have to work a little at a time with this scrub. or else the blobs of scrub would fall down and cause wastage of product.
- Since the scrub dissolves in your skin as you use it, there is no bathroom mess to clean up afterwards.
- It leaves skin very smooth and soft. And the best, does not leave skin dry at all. You can totally skip using moisturiser after using this.
- It smells amazing – fresh pepperminty and citrusy.
- I don’t have any major cellulite (thanks to my scrubbing obsession) but this definitely helps in making skin appear smoother and even.
- It is quite a harsh scrub so always use it on wet skin. If you use it on dry skin, you might end up having rashes. But on wet skin, it starts as a coarse scrub and slowly dissolves in your skin while getting smoother.
- It comes packed in a wide opened mouth jar. As much as I like the idea of easily scooping out the product easily from the jar, I also have hygiene issues with it. So I keep a plastic spoon handy with it always and take enough product out in one go.
- Bliss is only available in Sephora and most probably, Sephora is discontinuing the line here in India.
- It is free of parabens
Overall, a good scrub but nothing exceptional. Also if you regularly scrub your body, you would definitley see an improvement in overall appearance of your skin. In India, you can find some really good body scrubs from Forest Essentials and The Body Shop easily.
Rating : 3/5
Bliss the Love Handler Review, Swatch
Bliss Fabulips Sugar Lip Scrub Pout Polisher Review
How to Lose Weight in 4 Weeks- Diet Chart for Weight Loss
10 Golden Rules to Weight Loss
Easy Weight Loss Home Exercises
The Body Shop Spa Wisdom Africa Ximenia and Salt Scrub Review
L’Occitane Verveine Body Salt Scrub Review
How To Make Body Scrub At Home
Lush Ocean Salt Cleanser Review