If you have been a regular visitor of my blog, you would know how much I love hand creams. So here comes my review on another hand cream that I am loving these days.
What does Blossom Kochhar’s Aroma Magic Hand Cream claim?
A delicate emulsion to treat hands damaged by daily work , cold and atmospheric agents. Essential oils purify and smoothen rough chapped hands. A synergistic mixture of Vitamin E, pro Vitamin B 5and coco butter restores skin balance whole moisturizing and fighting skin aging.
READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight
Directions to use: Apply on hands after every wash and especially at night.
Price Rs 65 for 25 gms jar
Active Ingredients: Extracts of Rose, Orange, Honey, Wheat Germ oil and pure essential oils of Carrot Seed, Evening Primrose, and Jasmine.
READ THESE FOR GLOWING SKIN: 9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin | 10 Tips by Shahnaz Husain for Glowing Skin | Home Remedies For Glowing Skin | 7 Besan Face Packs for Glowing Skin | Beauty Products For Glowing Skin
Some talk on ingredients present in Aroma Magic Hand Cream:
- Rose is a a cell rejuvenator and powerful antiseptic.
- Orange is good for dry skin, dermatitis, and winkles.
- Honey is a humectant, which means it attracts and retains water. So honey is a natural fit for a variety of moisturizing products including cleansers, creams, shampoos and conditioners. Because honey is also an anti-irritant, it is suitable for sensitive skin and baby care products.
- Wheat germ oil is a highly rich unrefined oil that is one of the richest sources of Vitamin E, A and D.
- Carrot seed oil is often used to rejuvenate dry and mature skin as well as balance oily and dry complexions.
- Evening primrose oil is used for helping with dry skin, eczema and psoriasis and is anti-aging by hydrating the skin and also reduces redness of the skin.
- Jasmine oil tones dry, greasy, irritated and sensitive skin, increases elasticity and is often used to assist with stretch marks and to reduce scarring
Why should you buy Blossom Kochhar’s Aroma Magic Hand Cream?
BEST OF IMBB: How To Make Vitamin C Serum At Home | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India | 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Tighten Sagging Breasts | How to Remove Pimple Marks from Face | Top 10 Shampoos for Dry and Rough Hair | 8 Best Drugstore Foundations That Do Not Oxidize
- It’s a baby pink colour cream which smells like roses. 🙂 No heavy scents.
- The texture of the cream is light.
- Little goes a long way.
- Gets absorbed quickly.
- It really keeps your hands soft. Even on the days when your hands would be screaming for moisture, the tiny bit of this cream would bring your hands at calm.
- It’s so very affordable.
- The quantity is good enough to last you for at least two months but that depends on your usage as well.
Why should you NOT buy Blossom Kochhar’s Aroma Magic Hand Cream?
- I have never been a fan of wide mouthed tubs. I wish it was in a tube format. This would have kept the product clean in all conditions.
- As the summers are approaching, it is taking a little more time to get absorbed. I think I won’t be able to use it much during the day but it would be one of my staples for night.
Other than that I think it’s a great hand cream and a good value for money.
Best of IMBB: Best Hair Serums for Dry Frizzy Hair | Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss | How To Lose Fat From Face in 30 Days | Homemade Face Pack for Instantly Bright and Glowing Skin | 10 Products To Get Rid of Skin Pigmentation | 7 Ways To Make Black Lips Pink!
Which is your favorite hand cream?
I was browsing through books today and came acorss some interesting book covers. Thought I’d share. 🙂
BEST OF FAIRNESS: 10 Best Skin Whitening Creams in India | 7 Homemade Face Packs for Instant Glow and Fairness | 6 Best Herbal Fairness Creams | 10 Best Fairness Packs in the Market | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India
SOLUTIONS FOR ACNE: 5 Remedies to Treat Acne at Home | Top 10 Creams for Fading Acne Scars | 10 Home Remedies to Treat Scalp Acne | 8 Home Remedies to Reduce Acne Scars | 10 Tea Tree Oil Products for Acne-Prone and Sensitive Skin | Home Remedies to Treat Hormonal Acne
Note: The product in this entry was provided by the company for consideration.
HAIR: 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Regrow Hair on Bald Spots | 6 Hair Growth Secrets from Around the World | 7 Best Hair Oils For Faster Hair Growth | How to Make Rough Hair Silky | 30 Killer Hair Care Tips