WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
If you have been a regular visitor of my blog, you would know how much I love hand creams. So here comes my review on another hand cream that I am loving these days.
What does Blossom Kochhar’s Aroma Magic Hand Cream claim?
A delicate emulsion to treat hands damaged by daily work , cold and atmospheric agents. Essential oils purify and smoothen rough chapped hands. A synergistic mixture of Vitamin E, pro Vitamin B 5and coco butter restores skin balance whole moisturizing and fighting skin aging.
Directions to use: Apply on hands after every wash and especially at night.
Price Rs 65 for 25 gms jar
Active Ingredients: Extracts of Rose, Orange, Honey, Wheat Germ oil and pure essential oils of Carrot Seed, Evening Primrose, and Jasmine.
Some talk on ingredients present in Aroma Magic Hand Cream:
- Rose is a a cell rejuvenator and powerful antiseptic.
- Orange is good for dry skin, dermatitis, and winkles.
- Honey is a humectant, which means it attracts and retains water. So honey is a natural fit for a variety of moisturizing products including cleansers, creams, shampoos and conditioners. Because honey is also an anti-irritant, it is suitable for sensitive skin and baby care products.
- Wheat germ oil is a highly rich unrefined oil that is one of the richest sources of Vitamin E, A and D.
- Carrot seed oil is often used to rejuvenate dry and mature skin as well as balance oily and dry complexions.
- Evening primrose oil is used for helping with dry skin, eczema and psoriasis and is anti-aging by hydrating the skin and also reduces redness of the skin.
- Jasmine oil tones dry, greasy, irritated and sensitive skin, increases elasticity and is often used to assist with stretch marks and to reduce scarring
Why should you buy Blossom Kochhar’s Aroma Magic Hand Cream?
- It’s a baby pink colour cream which smells like roses. 🙂 No heavy scents.
- The texture of the cream is light.
- Little goes a long way.
- Gets absorbed quickly.
- It really keeps your hands soft. Even on the days when your hands would be screaming for moisture, the tiny bit of this cream would bring your hands at calm.
- It’s so very affordable.
- The quantity is good enough to last you for at least two months but that depends on your usage as well.
Why should you NOT buy Blossom Kochhar’s Aroma Magic Hand Cream?
- I have never been a fan of wide mouthed tubs. I wish it was in a tube format. This would have kept the product clean in all conditions.
- As the summers are approaching, it is taking a little more time to get absorbed. I think I won’t be able to use it much during the day but it would be one of my staples for night.
Other than that I think it’s a great hand cream and a good value for money.
Which is your favorite hand cream?
I was browsing through books today and came acorss some interesting book covers. Thought I’d share. 🙂
Note: The product in this entry was provided by the company for consideration.