Boots Soltan Sun Care Lotion Review
Since I have sensitive skin I was always troubled in summers because I use to apply sunscreen on my face and immediately it would cause a reaction or cause my skin to breakout. This is when my cousin suggested me to use sunscreen by a UK company called Boots. So when my brother was visiting us from London I asked him to get a bottle of this sunscreen for me and my cousin. Since then using this sunscreen has been a total pleasure.
Let’s view the product –
This sunscreen comes in a big yellow bottle with a flip cap on top. The flip cap is not very sturdy and can break off or open up in your suitcases when you take it along during travelling. The bottle is quite huge and honestly I have been using this lotion since last two summers.
My experience with the product –
- This sunscreen has been my saviour during summers. It lives upto its claim and works just fine with me. It smells just same like Lotus Herbals sunscreen lotions.
- The fact that this sunscreen is water resistant makes it my favourite. I have applied and re-applied this lotion during my summer water-park trips and it successfully prevents tanning of my skin.
- The lotion is easily absorbed into the skin and has perfect body lotion like consistency.
- I loved the fact that it did not cause me any allergic reaction.
- The lotion also lasts throughout the day and doesn’t need to be re-applied every few hours.
- The lotion is also not as thick as I expected it to be.
- Although it has 5 star UVA rating – – this product has spf- 25 only.
- I hate the way most of the sunscreens precipitate at the mouth of the bottle. This one precipitates too . 🙁
I will give this lotion a pass and try out Lotus Herbals sunscreen instead.
Have you tries Boots Soltan Sun Care Lotion ? Please rate in the box below
Also read :
VLCC Surya Sandal Sun Block Lotion (SPF 30) Review
Lakme Sun Expert Sunscreen Cucumber Lemongrass SPF 24
Lakme Fairness Sunscreen Sun Expert Range Photos, Info
Clinique Sun SPF 50 Face Cream Review
Himani Boro Plus Healthy Skin Herbal Sun Protection Lotion Review
Sun Safe -Lotus Herbals SunBlock Reviews – SPF 40, SPF 60
L’oreal Glam Bronze Duo Sun Powder Review, Swatch, FOTD