Here’s another post in keeping with bridal beauty theme. Bridal skincare and beauty is like a world in itself. There’s really so much that you can do and discover when it comes to looking your best on your wedding day. However, not everything is about elaborate beauty rituals, expensive skincare and makeup products, and sifting through options concerning incomprehensible beauty procedures. There is a host of incredible beauty treatments that a bride-to-be can try out on her own, at her own pace, and in the comfort of her own home. The best part is that these at-home beauty treatments are super easy, inexpensive and they really work! So, let’s take a look at some bridal beauty treatments that you can try out at home.
1. Whiten your teeth using baking soda: Who doesn’t love a smile of pearly whites? There are many DIY ways in which you can naturally whiten your teeth. Baking soda and strawberries work wonders for topical application. You could also use whitening toothpaste and teeth whitening strips to enhance your smile.
2. Renew and restore your hair with a hot oil treatment: Has your hair started looking dry, dull and lifeless? A hot oil treatment is a quick and easy fix for that. Warm up some oil (cold pressed coconut oil or olive oil), apply it to your hair and scalp, and wrap up your hair in hot towel for about 30-45 minutes. Wash this off with shampoo and conditioner for incredibly soft and shiny hair.
3. Repair and soothe your skin with aloe vera gel: Fresh and natural aloe vera gel can work wonders for your skin. It is incredibly moisturizing, but it also helps treat acne, scars, and blemishes and it banishes any redness on the skin. Massage your skin with fresh aloe vera gel regularly for great results.
4. Refresh and revive your skin with cool yogurt: Yogurt is known for its cooling, healing and rejuvenating properties on the skin. To heal a variety of skin concerns and to get your skin to look soft, smooth and naturally radiant, apply fresh yogurt to your skin. You could mix in something like multani mitti (fuller’s earth) with the yogurt for some incredible results.
5. Use raw milk for soft, smooth and beautifully clear skin: Raw milk can deeply moisturize your skin. Additionally, it clears up and brightens your complexion like no other natural ingredient. After cleansing your skin, take some raw milk on a cotton pad and gently apply it to your skin. Leave this on for 10-15 minutes before washing it off with cool water. Regular application yields magical results!
6. Deep cleanse and treat your skin with multani mitti: The power-packed benefits of multani mitti have been touted for generations. It’s time to make use of fuller’s earth (multani mitti) to deep cleanse, detoxify and rejuvenate your skin. Multani mitti is also known for its antibacterial and skin-healing properties. It is best used in DIY face masks.
7. Use a ripe papaya face pack for plump, radiant and clear skin: Papaya is known to work wonders for the skin. All you need is a little bit of mashed ripe papaya. Apply this directly to your skin right after you have cleansed. Leave it on for 15-20 minutes before rinsing it off with plain water. Papaya delivers a boost of nutrients to the skin, such as Vitamin A, antioxidants and other beneficial enzymes. These nutrients help maintain the elasticity of the skin, thereby giving you soft and youthful skin. Papaya is also great if you’re suffering from skin concerns such as acne and pimples. It helps to keep your complexion clear.
Top Ten Pre-Bridal Beauty Treatments
7 Common Beauty Treatments Every Bride Must Avoid Before Her Wedding Date
5 Easy Skincare Tips For Would-Be Brides
The “2 Months” Beauty Routine for a Bride-to-Be – A Checklist
How To Make Bridal Makeup Kit with MAC Products