Cetaphil UVA/ UVB Defense SPF 50+
Active ingredients: octinoxate 7.5%, octisalate 5%, octocrylene 7%, oxybenzone 6%, titanium dioxide 5.7%
Ingredients: water, propylene glycol, glycerin, dimethicone, VP/eicosene copolymer, cyclohexasiloxane, stearic acid, potassium cetyl phosphate, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, aluminum hydroxide, dimethiconol, disodium EDTA, tocopherol, cyclopentasiloxane, triethanolamine, phenoxyethanol, ethylparaben, chlorphenesin, cetyl alcohol, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, methylparaben, xanthan gum.
Claims : Our highest SPF available in a moisturizer designed specifically for the face.
Specifically formulated as a facial moisturizer, Cetaphil® Daily Facial UVA/UVB Defense SPF 50 provides broad-spectrum UV protection with an optimum blend of five filters. The moisturizing formula hydrates the skin for 8 hours and absorbs quickly. Micronized Titanium Dioxide leaves no filmy white residue. Non-greasy, lightweight, fragrance-free, non-irritating and non-comedogenic, this moisturizing product is ideal for daily facial use.
Price : Rs 900
My Experience :
Well! I have finally found my HG sunscreen. Finally! 😀 I am a regular user of Vichy Sunscreen. It’s nice but it’s not awesome. I have read Zeeba’s review on the same sunscreen HERE but I was not sure if it was available here in India. I finally found this at my nearby medical store. I don’t think this product is available at the regular cosmetic shops. Anyhoo..
- It is a moisturizer cum sunscreen. I feels is nice and smooth on the skin. For winters, it does not suffice as a moisturizer for my dry skin but for summers, I dont think I’d need a separate moisturizer.
- It feels very lightweight on skin and gets absorbed within seconds.
- Also does not make your skin greasy or sweaty . It just adds a bit if dewiness to the skin.
- It does not leave any whitish cast behind . It goes on white on skin but within 10-15 seconds the sunscreen gets absorbed and your skin is ready for the makeup. It does not leave any residue behind on your skin.
- Has SPF 50 and UVA 28 protection.
- Has a medicinal smell but not bothersome. In fact it fades within a few seconds.
- It is hypoallregenic
- Never broke me out.
- Comes in a non fussy tube . Easy to travel with.
Dr. Reddy’s Venusia Max Intensive Moisturizing Cream
Cetaphil DailyAdvance UlCetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser
Cetaphil Moisturising Lotion
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleansertra Hydrating Lotion Review
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser Review
Review: Cetaphil UVA UVB Defense SPF 50+
Cetaphil DailyAdvance Ultra Hydrating Lotion Review
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser Product Review
Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream – Review