Hello lovely ladies,
Today, I am going to show you an eye makeup look that could go on every kind of makeup and attire. It is a neutral look with a bit of champagne colour eye shadow that adds a little pop to the overall look. Here is the look:
- Artistry Eye Quad – medium.
- MUA Heaven and Earth Palette.
- Lakme Eyeconic Kajal.
Step-by-step instructions on how to achieve the above look:
1. Prime your eyelids with an eye shadow base.
2. Pat champagne coloured eyeshadow over your eyelid (marked 1 on the palette).
3. Apply the same eye shadow in the inner corner of your eyes too.
4. Next, apply light bronze eye shadow (marked 2 on the palette) into the crease and blend it with the champagne coloured eye shadow applied in step # 2.
5. Apply dark brown eye shadow (marked 3 on the palette) in the outer corner to deepen it and blend it well.
6. Now, apply the champagne colour eyeshadow on the inner half of the lower lash line and light bronze eye shadow on the outer half of the lower lash line (refer image marked 4).
7. Now, tightline and line your lower water line with kohl.
8. Apply a little more kohl on the outer half of the lower lash line too and smudge it a bit (refer image marked 6).
9. Line your upper lash line with black liner, wing it out and connect it (on the outer corner) to the kohl applied on the lower lash line.
10. Highlight your brow bone. I have used eye shadow marked 4 on the palette. This eye shadow is light cream in colour with a satin finish but it looks white in the picture above.
11. Fill in your eyebrows, curl your lashes and apply mascara and voila you are all set.
Thank you for reading, I hope you liked this look.
Marks & Spencer Lipstick Pink Champagne
Victoria’s Secret Strawberries and Champagne Fragrance Mist
Streetwear Color Rich Lipstick – Pink Champagne
Champagne Grey Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial
Eye Makeup Tutorial : Golden Bronze
Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Eau Fraiche SkinScent
Intense Bronze Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial
Sleek Makeup Face & Body Highlighter Bronze Baby Review, Look
Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Bronze Review, Swatch, FOTD
Copper Eye Makeup Tutorial
Glittery Eye Makeup Tutorial
Lavender Purple Eye Makeup Tutorial
Mint Brown Eye Makeup Tutorial