WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Claims : Imparts a translucent, natural matte finish when applied over makeup in the morning or as an anytime touch-up. Ultra-fine lightweight formula with light-reflecting pigments and luxuriously soft feel creates a flattering, halo-like look.
How To : Ideal for touch-ups during the day, POUDRE UNIVERSELLE COMPACTE is applied over foundation. Using the puff applicator, apply powder, pressing lightly over the face.
Available in 4 shades.
Price : Rs 2,600
My Experience :
I have been using this compact for a couple of months now and I am totally addicted to it. It is a translucent finishing powder. I use it in shade 40 Dore – Translucent 3.
- It mattifies the face without making it look too powdery or too matte. It reminds me of MAC Skinfinish Natural in a lot of ways but Chanel Finishing powder has a tad bit more coverage than MSF.
- It sets the makeup for good 4 hours and also controls oil. It has worked absolutely fab during these humid days.
- It does not oxidize.
- The powder is very finely milled and gives a smooth finish to skin.
- It does not look cakey.
- It gives a lovely natural finish to skin.
- Comes in a compact packaging with an inbuilt mirror and a powder puff. The puff is quite soft and picks up just the right amount of product.In fact this powder works great with powder puff as opposed to the powder brush.
I wish this came with a couple of spare applicators. I also wish this was available in a lot more colors. Girls with chocolaty skin tone would probably not find a shade for their skin tone.
Overall, if you are looking for a compact that would offer you some amount of coverage this may not be the best thing to go for. It is just a fancy pressed powder that does a great job. You can gift it to yourself as a treat but you definitely don’t ‘need’ it. There are a ton of powders that work just as great at almost half the price. This is pure luxury. 🙂
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating : 4/5
Chanel Le Vernis Graphite 529 Review, Photos, NOTD
5 Chanel Lipstick Mademoiselle Dupes
Chanel Coquette Lipstick Review, Swatch, FOTD
Rouge Allure 67 Excessive Review, Photos and Swatches
Chanel Lipstick Genial
Rouge Coco Lipstick La Pausa
Rouge Coco 35 Chintz (Fall 2010)
Chanel Lipstick Mademoiselle
Chanel Le Vernis Mistral
Chanel Dragon Le Vernis Review, NOTD
Wet n Wild Idol Eyes Cream Shadow Pencil Graphite
Nails: Remedies for Nail Discoloration
Chanel Les Pop-Up de Chanel Collection- Summer 2010 Sneak Peek
Crackling Nail Paint Review, Photos, Design
142 Pink Teaser Glossimer Review, Photos and Swatches
Rouge Coco Shine Bel Ami Review, Swatch, FOTD
Chanel Joues Contraste Blush In Love 55 Review, Swatch, FOTD
Chanel Joues Contraste Reflex Review, Swatch, Look