I have an oily acne prone skin. My body is completely heated up. I eat mangoes and I get a pimple the next day. I tried using Garnier Correction Pen. I thought it was an okay product. Sometimes it worked and sometimes it just didn’t. My friend tried the Clean & Clear Blemish Control Pen and she said it didn’t work for her. So didn’t want to waste my money. I never used to do anything for my pimple.
One day my friend surprised me with goodies from Clarins and this one was a part of it. It was a decent size box and when I opened it, I saw two tiny bottles. I was wondering that the box is too big for these bottles. Before I started using this, I read reviews on the internet and I got mixed reaction.
An SOS stick for clear skin. At any moment, this convenient roll-on skin perfecting treatment calms and neutralizes imperfections.
What Clarins Blemish Control claims:
With a convenient roll-on applicator, it may be applied under and over make-up, at any time to help reduce imperfections. Available in two pen-like applicators. Avoid the eye contour area. Allergy tested and non-comedogenic
Shake well before use. Apply before or after make-up. Its roll-on applicator makes for precise application. Avoid the eye contour area.
- White dead Nettle, zinc, vitamin B6: Dry and calm imperfection and reduce redness
- Witch Hazel: anti-free astringent
- Allantonin: soothes and softens skin
How do I use Clarins Blemish Control Review?
This is a very small green tube and the roll on is similar to Garnier Under Eye. I make sure I do my cleansing, toning and moisturizing before I apply this. I just take the pen and roll it on top of my pimple.
When my friend gifted it, I had 1 big pimple on my cheek. To be honest, I had zero expectation from this product. Rather I thought it’s just another product that wouldn’t work. I applied it and slept. The next morning when I got up, the size had reduced by half. I was delighted when I saw that the size was reduced. I had applied it before going to work and by evening, it was close to gone. One more application in the night and it was bye-bye for the pimple
I still wasn’t sure about this product. Generally my pimple takes a loooooooooong time to clear up. It’s there on my face for at least 1.5 weeks. I tried this product again another time and it worked perfectly. It clears up my pimple in 3 days. It doesn’t feel like you have applied something on your face.
What do I like about Clarins Blemish Control?
- It actually works. I’ve been using it regularly and this product has not disappointed me. I get pimple about once a month and I know I can rely on this product for sure
- It makes perfect sense to make 2 small bottles. Like the company mentions, you can carry one in your bag and leave another one at home
- It’s so small that it hardly occupies any space in your bag and just doesn’t leak
- You can wear it before make up, after make up or just on bare skin. Even if you wear it over make up, your make up will be intact.
- It just feels like water but gets absorbed in a jiffy. There would not be any patch and no one will notice that you have applied anything. The reason why I like this, with Garnier, it was a gel and it felt sticky. Every time I used to go to bed with it, I felt the cream was eaten by my bedspread
- Once you apply, you don’t feel anything. The first time, I wondered if it was working.
What do I not like about Clarins Blemish Control ?
I would be rubbing on my skin and then later realise nothing actually came out of the bottle. The roller takes some time to act. I shake it well and roll it on my hand before I start applying
It’s very hard to find out how much is remaining. Unless you see it under the light, you’ll never get to know the quantity left
Price: Rs. 960. It contains two 5ml bottle
Verdict: I know this might be expensive but I think it’s worth it. I would rather have my pimple vanish in 2-3 days than have in on my face for more than 1.5 weeks.
Will I buy it again? Without thinking twice, I would have to say Yes. I just love it
Overall Rating: :-* :-*:-*:-*:-*