Clarins Beauty Flash Balm Review
READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight
Claims : The ultimate pick-me-up for tired, stressed skin — Clarins best-selling radiance maker helps eliminate signs of fatigue in a flash! Instantly moisturizes, brightens and tightens facial contours so skin looks rested and relaxed. Olive and Witch Hazel extracts help smooth the skin’s surface, diffusing the look of lines and wrinkles. Soothing Bisabolol helps restore skin’s youthful glow. Preps skin for perfect make-up application and hours of luminous wear.
Price : Rs 1,800 for 50 ml
READ THESE FOR GLOWING SKIN: 9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin | 10 Tips by Shahnaz Husain for Glowing Skin | Home Remedies For Glowing Skin | 7 Besan Face Packs for Glowing Skin | Beauty Products For Glowing Skin
I personally use it 3-4 times a week rather than everyday.
BEST OF IMBB: How To Make Vitamin C Serum At Home | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India | 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Tighten Sagging Breasts | How to Remove Pimple Marks from Face | Top 10 Shampoos for Dry and Rough Hair | 8 Best Drugstore Foundations That Do Not Oxidize
I don’t exactly remember who asked me to review this product but whoever did, i just want to go down on my knees and say thank you for this one. 🙂
Best of IMBB: Best Hair Serums for Dry Frizzy Hair | Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss | How To Lose Fat From Face in 30 Days | Homemade Face Pack for Instantly Bright and Glowing Skin | 10 Products To Get Rid of Skin Pigmentation | 7 Ways To Make Black Lips Pink!
What I love about Clarins Beauty Flash Balm :
BEST OF FAIRNESS: 10 Best Skin Whitening Creams in India | 7 Homemade Face Packs for Instant Glow and Fairness | 6 Best Herbal Fairness Creams | 10 Best Fairness Packs in the Market | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India
First I’d like to mention about 3 major instances when this product has shown wonders to my skin.
1. I had a long day in office and Sanjeev made a plan to go to a friend’s place. I was having a bad skin day that day so I decided that I wouldn’t do any makeup, I just cleansed my face and applied the Beauty Flash Balm. To my surprise, this product made my skin look hydrated , rested and fresh within moments of applying it. My skin was glowing. I didn’t feel the need to apply makeup, really. The plan of going to friend’s place got cancelled so I went off to sleep with this on. The next morning my pores looked smaller and skin looked tightened. I was happy. 🙂
SOLUTIONS FOR ACNE: 5 Remedies to Treat Acne at Home | Top 10 Creams for Fading Acne Scars | 10 Home Remedies to Treat Scalp Acne | 8 Home Remedies to Reduce Acne Scars | 10 Tea Tree Oil Products for Acne-Prone and Sensitive Skin | Home Remedies to Treat Hormonal Acne
2. I had to rush to office for some work and I just didn’t have time to do makeup or even skincare the other day. I just applied my sunscreen and rushed. The harsh AC cooling made my skin look parched, dry and after a while , I noticed that I had two dry patches on my face. By evening my face had developed tiny pimples too. :(( I came back home, I just cleansed my face with a cleansing milk and applied a thick layer of beauty flash balm on my face and left it for good 20 minutes. It dries to a bread crumb kinda texture. I just wiped my face with a tissue. My skin had regained its hydration, it looked softer and smoother. The next morning, the little pimples were barely to be seen on my face. And my pores were definitely looking tighter.
3. My skin broke out from a skincare product recently. I applied beauty flash balm at night and my skin was 90% clear the next morning. :jaiho:
HAIR: 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Regrow Hair on Bald Spots | 6 Hair Growth Secrets from Around the World | 7 Best Hair Oils For Faster Hair Growth | How to Make Rough Hair Silky | 30 Killer Hair Care Tips
I am not sure if this is a remedy for break outs but it is working awesomely on my normal to dry skin.
- You can also use it as a makeup primer. It is not greasy or oily. It is like a hydrating primer. I mostly don’t use face primers in winters because my foundation stays long as it is. I don’t mind using this at all. A little handy tip would be to wait for a minute or so before applying your foundation or it makes your foundation look way too dewy.
- I don’t find it too moisturizing on its own so if you have a long day ahead, I suggest that you moisturize your face with your regular skincare and then use this.
- You can use it as a hydrating mask.
- It has a light soapy fragrance, which I quite like. It stays on for long, which may not come to everyone’s liking.
- It is not greasy or oily. It has a light gel cream like texture that gets absorbed on your skin easily. On spreading ,it feels light watrey kinds.
- It does not clog pores.
- I don’t mind paying the price for this beauty balm but I feel that the quantity is quite less. Especially when you use this as mask, a lot of product gets used up.
You can use Clarins Beauty Balm daily but I personally like to use it on alternate days. This is one product that is going to be a staple in my skincare routine ALWAYS.
It is a hydrating skincare product so it is a great one for those with normal, dry or combination skin-types. It adds a bit of glow to the face so that may be a little shiny for those with very oily skin. I would still suggest that you give this a shot. It is a great skin drink and makes your skin look so many times better. 🙂
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating : 4.6/5
Have you used Clarins Beauty Flash Balm ? Please rate in the box below
Clarins products are available at Shopper’s Stop.
Love and Light 🙂
Also Read :
Clarins Blemish Control Review
Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser with Tamarind for Combination/ OilySkin
Oriflame Optimals Radiance Energy 2-In-1 Beauty Balm Review
EOS Lip Balm Lemon Drop, Summer Fruit Review
Ayurvedic Beauty Regimen