Website description and link:
Long Last Glosswear SPF 15
Lip gloss juiced up with 8 hours of lasting shine. Spends every minute comforting lips. In 18 glistening shades from sheer to full intensity. Moisture makes each one even more mouth-watering. Protects lips, too. Welcome to our juice bar.
• Coverage: Sheer
• Benefits: SPF
How to use:
• Prepare lips for colour with All about Lips.
• Apply Long Last Glosswear SPF 15 alone or over Clinique lipstick to create a fuller look.
Link to the website and shades:
18 some with shimmer, some without .ranging from the most clear pink to opaque brown.
• Nudes: Goldspun, Brandy Twist, Knockout Nude, Sunset
• Taupe: Cabana Crush, Juicy Apple, Bonfire, Guavagold
• Pink: Clearly Pink, Fireberry, Bamboo Pink, Air Kiss, Kissyfit
• Violet: Mystic, Whisper, Tenderheart, Stellar Plum, Rock Violet
My take: I am not a big make up user but pick a lot of it regardless. I picked up this Clinique lip gloss at a halt at Hong Kong airport a year back. I picked this gloss along with a blush at Clinique just because I liked that it said long stay on it and I had nothing Clinique. Later when I researched online about this gloss I found this to be the best voted lip gloss for its staying power :). I was happy at making a random best selling product pick.yeyyyy!!!!
The counter had a very versatile colour selection which included coloured glosses with and without shimmer and sheer ones.
Pros of Clinique Long Last Glosswear SPF 15:
• I picked something which I could wear regularly over my hg pink lipstick.
• The colour I have is clearly pink. It’s a vibrant pink and so it looks in the bottle without shimmer.
• This is something that would bring out the natural colour of your lips. The pink in your lips come out even more when you apply this gloss. Below is a picture of my lips with this gloss.
• I picked it up for about 15 dollars. Not Bad.
• This gloss is sticky in a good way. The gloss sticks to your lips and settles. You do not get the sticky feeling later on and this stays for more than 4 hours. Or at least near that.
• Clinique does not test on animals and all its products are dermatologic ally tested.
• These glosses impressed me, the colours are fun and every kind.
• It stays on similarly well if worn with a lipstick.
• I like everything about this gloss. These along with my Lancôme juicy tube are my best transparent glosses.
• I dislike lip glosses which slip of easily or wear out in the summer heat. This gloss does not bleed at all and stays in its place. The bottle is clear and there is no mention of the colour on the bottle but it’s on the box.
• It offers SPF and has no taste to it. If any it’s a little sweet.
• I love reapplying this gloss and carry it along wherever I go. This is as good for night time as it is for day time. In the picture I applied the gloss only on my upper lip and pressed my lips together for it to come on the lower one. So, if you apply on both lips with the wand it is clearly visible.
• It makes a great top coat or even if worn alone it is good. The shades are such it can be flattering on any skin tone.
• It has a screw lid on the top.
• I am neither much of a lipstick person nor a lipstick one am all in one a big lip junkie and usually I am out with just lip balm on my lips. Wearing this lip gloss is equal to wearing a lip balm, it is that comfortable.
Cons of Clinique Long Last Glosswear SPF 15:
The only con I can think about this gloss is that it is expensive and I would like to find similar cheaper alternates.
Clinique Take The Day Off Makeup Remover
Clinique Pore Minimizer Instant Perfector and Pore Minimizer Thermal-Active Skin Refiner
Clinique All About Eyes Eye
Clinique Long Last Soft Shine Lipstick
Clinique High Impact Lip Colour Rosette
Clinique Even Better Skin Tone Correcting Moisturizer SPF 20
Clinique Long Last Gloss Wear SPF 15: Air Kiss
Clinique Long Last Soft Shine Lipstick Bamboo Pink
Long Lasting Eye Liner