Clinique Even Better Skin Tone Correcting Moisturizer SPF 20
Hello beautiful girls! Hope you all are doing well.
This is the second product I will review from the Clinique Even Better Skin Tone Range.
I have already reviewed the Even Better Skin Tone Corrector in my previous post. I got this moisturizer along with the corrector for the added benefit. This is the last step of my day skin care routine.
After the Clinique 3 step CTM I apply my skin tone corrector on the affected parts of face. Allow it to get absorbed and follow with this moisturizer.
Price: INR 2600/-
Quantity: 50 ml
Avoid looking at the long list please! :O
What Clinique has to say about this product?
Imagine if you could virtually erase discolorations and dark spots to create more even skin tone gently, visibly, measurably, while protecting skin from future darkening with high-performance defense, UVA plus UVB. Within 4-6 weeks, this daily moisturizing cram creates a more even, corrected skin tone. Strengthens skin’s resistance to darkening with barrier repair. Instantly hydrates, brightens, clarifies. Apply A.M. For faster results, use with Even Better Skin Tone Corrector.
What is so different about the Even Better Skin Tone Correcting moisturizer?
Hydrating cream uses the same patent-pending approach of Even Better Skin Tone Corrector to create a more even skin tone. Provides high-performance sun protection, UVA plus UVB, and barrier repair to help prevent future darkening. For faster results apply A.M over Even Better Skin Tone Corrector and follow with Even Better Makeup SPF 15.
When will I start to see results?
Lots of variables affect how quickly you’ll start to see results-degree of pigmentation, medications, stress and UV-exposure all play a part. Generally, it takes 4-6 weeks to see measurable improvement. Here’s what you can expect:
- Within 1-2 weeks, skin becomes brighter, feels hydrated, comfortable.
- Within 3-4 weeks, your complexion starts to look more balanced and dark spots are visibly diminished.
- Within 5-6 weeks, skin tone is dramatically more uniform. Clarity and radiance restored.
- Stay with it, and you’ll keep seeing results. Sorry, but freckles are forever.
When I started using this product, initially I found it very greasy. The Clinique SA had promised me its oil-free. So I was really disappointed. I called her up and discussed my problem. She pointed out that I must be using too much of the product. This may be the reason for the oiliness. Ahhh…and she was absolutely correct. When I reduced the quantity I applied no more oiliness. In fact my skin felt smooth and soft. I have religiously used all the five products of Clinique for over 5 months now. After using this moisturizer along with the Corrector my pigmentation problem has reduced to almost 80 %. So I am really happy with this range. I don’t need any extra sun screen as it has SPF 20 and also I don’t have so much sun exposure.
This is the amount I have used till 5 months. You can see its just less than half finished. So still more 6-7 months to go. I guess by then my pigmentation would be gone to try out other moisturizers. Till then this is what I swear by!
Swatch of the product.
After my Clinique 3 step CTM routine, I use Even Better Corrector. Let it absorb for a minute. Then I apply this moisturizer. The amount of product required is very small. I use a q-tip to dab some amount. Just make small dots all over my face with finger-tips. And spread it lightly. Within few seconds all of it is absorbed into my skin leaving a smooth, velvety, radiant skin. :))
My beloved Even Better Skin Tone Products!
This is my whole daily skin care routine. Except the last moisturizer all other products are used A.M and P.M. At night after applying Even Better Skin Tone Corrector I use my night cream.
Pros of Clinique Even Better Skin Tone Correcting Moisturizer SPF 20
- Really effective. Reduces dark spots and pigmentation within 3-4 weeks. Helps reduce acne scars and blemishes.
- Allergy tested.
- 100% Fragrance free. This is what I like most.
- Easily absorbed.
- Product would last for a long time almost a year or more. So I don’t regret the investment.
- For all Skin tones.
Cons of Clinique Even Better Skin Tone Correcting Moisturizer SPF 20
- Only problem is that I have to use q-tips to use the product.
- Cost might be an issue for some. But it’s really worth investing for pigmentation problem.
My Rating: :star: :star: :star: :star:
Have you used Clinique Even Better Skin Tone Correcting Moisturizer SPF 20 ? Please rate in the box below.
Also Read :
- Clinique Even Better Skin Tone Corrector Review
- Clinique 3 Step Skin Care System Review: Dry-Combination Skin
- Clinique Pore Minimizer Instant Perfector and Pore Minimizer Thermal-Active Skin Refiner Review