Today’s post is all about certain wardrobe essentials that can make you look put together, well-dressed and elegant, quite instantly and quite effortlessly. The most important thing to remember when trying to be well-dressed is to make sure that you pick clean, elegant, timeless styles that suit your body shape and type. You never want to look like you’re trying too hard. So, let’s take a look at some clothing items that can make you look well-dressed instantly.
1. A classic white shirt: Never underestimate the power of a plain and classic white shirt. You can style this timeless wardrobe staple in countless different ways. From formal to casual, this classic white shirt will let you pull off any kind of look quite effortlessly and elegantly.
2. A little black dress: The little black dress never seems to go out of fashion. If you want to pull off a fool-proof look for a night-out, go for a little black dress. Pair it with a fancy pair of heels and accessories to complete your look.
3. A lace top: If you’re looking for something delicate, pretty and feminine, a lace top is sure to help you perfect that look. Pair it with a regular pair of jeans to complete the look.
4. A cold-shoulder top: Cold-shoulder sleeves are all the rage this season. If you want to be on trend while still looking feminine and beautiful, all you need is a top or a summer dress with cold-shoulder sleeves. You could also go for off-shoulder tops, which are equally beautiful and fashionable.
5. A printed scarf: A printed scarf worn as an accessory to a solid top, sweater or dress can make all the difference to your outfit. It adds both colour and character to your outfit and makes you look put together instantly.
6. A pair of well-fitted jeans: It’s a great idea to invest in a pair of well-fitted jeans. Jeans can pair with a variety of tops and they will stay in your wardrobe for years. Find a shape that suits your body type and make sure it fits well.
7. A solid jumpsuit: Jumpsuits add length and definition to the body, and you just can’t go wrong with them when you’re looking for a casual outfit that also has a little bit of character.
8. A solid round-neck top: Just like the classic white shirt, a solid round-neck (or V-neck) top is a wardrobe staple. You can style this in many ways, with scarves and accessories. I would suggest buying these in multiple colours to take care of your wardrobe needs for the entire season.
9. A solid round-neck sweater: Just like the solid round-neck top, the solid round-neck sweater is a staple for the winter season and can be styled in many interesting ways.
10. A maxi dress: If you’re looking for something that’s timeless, beautiful and elegant, a maxi dress—especially in sheer fabrics—is the safest bet.
11. An anarkali kurta: Moving on to Indian outfits, the anarkali kurta is full of character, vibrancy and speaks volumes about your fashion sense.
12. A cotton or silk saree: Coming to a close, with a timeless classic, there is no way that a saree won’t make you look elegant and beautiful with no effort at all. You can experiment with a variety of blouses to keep your saree updated with the changing fashion trends.
MAC Eyeshadow Cork, Blush Well Dressed, Plushglass Posh It Up, Bobbi Brown Lipstick Calypso
8 Best Dressed Bollywood Actresses
Women Work / Formal Wear
Stylish and Modern Ways to Drape Dupatta
Staying Stylish with Spectacles