WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
• Soothes and smoothens in just 2 Nights.
• Advanced Ceramide Therapy : Curel mositurizers work at the source of dryness to replenish skin’s ceramide levels-not just relieving symptoms, but actually improving skin performance.
• Hydrates and protects for 24 hours
• Infused with shea butter, coconut oil and vitamin E
Price & Quantity: $5.69 for 103 ml
My Experience with Curel Foot Therapy Cream
I have always been a fan of foot creams and my love to try all kinds of foot creams has travelled across the boundaries of India. This advanced foot therapy from Curel is the latest icing on the cake In summers we tend to neglect the need of moisturizing our feet, although it is more important as our feet are exposed to all sort of dirt, sun rays and we tend to walk bare feet quite a lot. So, we need to pamper our feet. Curel is rich & creamy with neutral scent. It absorbs quickly without leaving any oily stains. It’s neither thick like body butter nor runny like a lotion. And it glides smoothly on your feet without any extra efforts. I prefer to cover my feet with socks after applying the cream in night. And my feet are baby soft in the morning. It penetrates deep and hydrates dry cracked feet from inside.
The packaging is sturdy with a flip lid and is leak proof. It has worked really well in improving the texture of my heels. Although the need of regular exfoliation still persists but I can feel the change in the overall feel of my feet. Let’s sum up some of the positives:
Pros of Curel Foot Therapy Cream
• Cures dry feet in its first application
• Very moisturizing and penetrates deep inside.
• Gets soaked in no time without leaving any residue.
• A very little quantity required in each use.
• Contains shea butter and coconut oil
• Glides smoothly on your feet without any extra rubbing
• Smells good, I get a hint of lemon.
• Very convenient packaging
Cons of Curel Foot Therapy Cream
• Not available in India.
It’s an amazing foot cream and I would love to recommend it to all of you. Love ya!
Ranbaxy Xerina Foot Cream
L’occitane Shea Butter Foot Cream
Anatomicals Hand and Foot Cream
FabIndia Avocado Foot Cream
Paraffin Wax Treatment for Hands & Feet
Fish Spa for Feet
The Body Shop Hemp Foot Protector