Who would not like a multitasking product, which can take care of our skin and hair concurrently! Sometimes the answer lies in the simplest form of the products, which are like “genie in a bottle.” We all know vitamin E is a very handy product in beauty regimen. I picked up this oil from Derma E because using it from a bottle was much easier alternative for me than fumbling with breaking open vitamin E capsules (kindly do not judge my laziness :p)
Derma E Vitamin E Skin Oil 14,000 I.U. Packaging:
The oil comes in a transparent glass bottle. Since it is packaged in glass, I have to be careful while handling it. In fact, I had dropped the bottle once, but it survived the crash and did not break. So, I am assuming it is a strong glass, but please do not try to drop it often. The oil has a faint yellow hue and is completely odorless.
2 oz.(60 ml) is priced at $11.50.
My Experience with Derma E Vitamin E Skin Oil 14,000 I.U.:
As it is an oil, it has a greasy consistency on application. A few drops of the oil are enough to spread across the face and blend. The oil gets absorbed almost completely, except that it leaves a mild film behind. As I have a very dry skin, I do not find it inconvenient, as my skin needs a barrier to prevent any moisture loss.
I prefer to use the oil in my night-time routine, as I want to keep my regimen simple in the evening. My skin needs to breathe and not feel coated with a lot of stuff. I found the oil very lightweight and did not find it blocking my pores. It has been very helpful for my dry facial skin.
It is a hypoallergenic oil, which has been helpful in improving my skin tone and also making it smoother. I really like that the oil has basic minimal ingredients without preservatives, parabens and sulfates. The vitamin E content in the oil is 14000 I.U.effective to provide antioxidant benefits to my skin.
When I use the oil on my hands, it gets absorbed well while keeping my hands moisturized. The oil cannot be compared to be as potent as serums to completely eradicate fine lines. However, it has still been effective to provide improvement in skin texture with nourishment.
The base oil used is safflower oil, which is non-comedogenic and rich in omega-6 and omega-3 essential fatty acids. Though I do not use this oil as frequently as body oil, but whenever I use it on my elbows, knees or ankles, it does help in moisturizing the rough dry areas. I have also used the oil to control the frizziness in my hair and it has been very effective.
I have not used it as hair oil regularly, but I think the vitamin E present would be equally effective for hair maintenance. Overall, I found this oil as a very effective multitasking oil which I can use always.
Pros of Derma E Vitamin E Skin Oil 14,000 I.U.:
- Very good multitasking oil, which can be used on skin and hair.
- Very effective on dry skin to provide moisturization with a mild protective film.
- A few drops of the oil are enough to spread across the face and blend.
- Can be used in daytime or nighttime routine.
- Hypoallergenic oil which is helpful in improving the skin tone and making it smoother.
- Contains basic minimal ingredients without preservatives, parabens and sulfates.
- The vitamin E content in the oil is 14,000 I.U. effective to provide antioxidant benefits.
- Can be used to help in nourishment and skin texture improvement.
- The base oil used is safflower oil, which is non-comedogenic and rich in omega-6 and omega-3 essential fatty acids.
- Can be used as body oil or on dry and coarse areas like elbows, knees or ankles.
- Can be used as hair scalp oil or control the frizziness in hair.
Cons of Derma E Vitamin E Skin Oil 14,000 I.U.:
- Might be greasy for oily skin type.
- Not as effective as serums for anti-aging as it contains only 2 products – vitamin E and safflower oil.
- Glass packaging needs to be carefully handled.
Would I Repurchase Derma E Vitamin E Skin Oil 14,000 I.U.?
Yes, I would buy this product again as it has always been very useful. Also, I would recommend you to include vitamin E more often in your beauty regimen, as it is very beneficial.
Kryolan Derma Color Camouflage Cream
Cheryl’s Derma Cleanser
A-Derma Foaming Gel
Aroma Magic Derma Chill Pack
Derma E Hydrating Night Creme with Hyaluronic Acid
Leaders Clinic Derma Soul Regeneration Mask
WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP AND DIY VIDEOS AND READ IMBB COMPLETELY AD FREE. DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!