WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Today, I have come up with another DIY article on egg sheet mask. Sheet masks have become a huge trend these days. It moisturizes, brightens and reduces fine lines on your skin. It is good for people who don’t have time for facials and other skin treatments. The good news is that, you can do this at your home and experiment with various ingredients.
You need just 3 ingredients:
• Egg- 1
• Honey- 1 tbsp
• Facial tissue -1
• Cut the facial tissue in eyes, nose and lips area as shown in the picture. This way you can customize the mask.
• Break 1 egg in a bowl. You can use egg white as well, but I like using the whole egg as egg yolk has good nourishing properties. Add 1 tbsp honey to the egg.
• Beat the mixture till it becomes homogeneous in consistency.
This part is very important. Please read it carefully.
• Separate the layers of facial tissue into two.
• Clean your face thoroughly before using this mask.
• Apply a thin layer of egg mask to your face.
• Now place 1 sheet of tissue to your face and let it dry for 5 minutes.
• Apply the second layer of egg mask over the 1st facial tissue.
• Now put second layer of facial tissue over it.
• Now let the whole thing dry for about 10 minutes.
• Remove the outer sheet first and then the inner one.
• Do it carefully without stretching your skin.
• Wash off with cold water to remove the remaining mask.
I have used this mask twice in a month. It made my skin dry a little bit, because I did not use honey for the first time. But, when I added honey to this mask it was okay. I tried this mask because I got an ugly pimple on my skin and I wanted to get rid of that. This sheet mask gives a tightening effect to the skin. It also gives a beautiful glow to the skin. This is a good mask for people with oily and acne prone skin. Use this mask once in 15 days.
Note: I would suggest that people with dry and sensitive skin should use this mask only after doing a patch test.
• Eggs: Eggs are a powerhouse of nutrients. Egg contains vitamins (A, D, E), minerals such as selenium and high quality proteins. Eggs have astringent property which shrink pores and tightens skin. Protein present in eggs maintains the elasticity of skin and repairs the skin tissues.
• Honey: It is antibacterial, so it is great for acne prone skin. Honey slow down the aging process as it has antioxidant properties. It is a great humectant which moisturizes skin and gives a youthful glow.
DIY Sheet Mask with Kiwi and Pomegranate for Radiant Skin
DIY Sweet Lime and Tulsi Tea Sheet Mask for Clear And Spotless Skin
Homemade Green Tea Sheet Masks : DIY
Homemade Brightening and Relaxing Eye Mask
Garnier SkinActive Hydra Bomb Tissue Mask
Innisfree Cucumber It’s Real Squeeze Mask
Watsons Red Wine Antioxidant Facial Mask