WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
ELF Eye Makeup Remover Pads Review
ELF eye makeup remover pads come in a cute blue tub that looks similar to the nail polish remover pads. This tiny box has 18 wet pads, which are fragrance free and can be used to remove your eye makeup on the go. I just got one box for trial and thought if I like it I’ll ask my sister to get more.
I applied a lot of eye makeup [actually I tried the smokey eye look and other looks suggested by the co-bloggers here at IMBB] so that I can see how efficiently these pads would remove it. I used an eye base then 3 different colored eye shadow, liquid eyeliner, eye pencil and mascara. The look was pathetic 😀 that was a different story but after applying all this in the wrong way I took these pads to wipe off my ghostly look 😀
A single pad can be used for one eye only. The pads are wet and I had to give slight pressure to remove my make up especially the waterproof mascara but I didn’t have to lose any of my lashes in this process. The wipes also didn’t hurt my eyes that I could even use it on my waterline. One pad completely removes all the make up leaving my eyes soft, clean and moisturized. Since this one moisturizes the lids it is better to wipe the eye area with a dry tissue if at all we have to re-apply make up.
These pads are so easy to be carried around as this occupies the space of just a lip balm and it is almost weightless. Since there are 18 pads one can use this 9 times – 2 pads every time. I think this is not an issue for a product that costs just $1. I am not aware of the price is INR.
Forget the mess of liquid eye makeup remover and enjoy the easy to use e.l.f. Eye Makeup Remover Pads! Great for travel and for the girl on-the-go. 18 pads included.
- Smooth pad over closed lid and lashes.
- Tissue off before reapplying makeup. Your eyes feel fresh and clean!
- Recommended for use with e.l.f. Mascara’s and Eye Makeup.
Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Citrate, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben.
Now let me list out what I like and dislike about these eye makeup remover pads.
What I like about these pads?
- Small and compact that it can be easily carried along in the handbag. So I use this at home to wipe off my make up completely and also when I travel I use these wipes to correct my eye makeup.
- This box is almost weightless.
- Wipes off my eye make up completely leaving no trace behind.
- Does not hurt my eyes or cause any irritation, even while used on my waterline.
- These pads are fragrance free J
- Removes even my waterproof mascara without any pain.
- It moisturizes my lids and area around my eyes. During the nights this is the quickest way to remove eye make up and go to sleep the next minute.
- Pads are wet still. I got these in the month of May and it has been 6 months now but still the pads are fresh and wet.
- Cost effective. The box costs just $1 for 18 pads and I think it is worth for what it does.
What I dislike about these pads?
- We need one pad for one eye as the size of these pads are pretty small.
- Not available in many places in India L
Other than this I can’t think about any cons and I am really liking these eye make up remover pads from ELF. For lazy ones like me this is the quickest and easiest way to remove make up 😉
My Rating – 4.5/5
Would I repurchase?
Yes. Yes. Yes. I am planning to ask my sister to get around 5 of these boxes [$5 in total – not a big deal ;)] when she comes this December J
If you are an eye makeup lover then I will say this should be a must have in your kit. I am still learning to apply liquid liner, so if I am getting 5 of these then imagine how many should you have with you????? We don’t get ELF in Chennai, so if you have relatives abroad just ask them to send you a few of these and since the price is very cheap you need not even hesitate to ask them. Ok let me not tempt you more 😉