Review on Fab India Lemon Intensive Hand Cream
Since my college days I have been addicted to clean, soft & smooth manicured hands. I have always done my Manicure at home as its hygienic, saves time & of course Money!
And no Manicure is complete without a good hand massage cream. Though I have always been fan of using home made beauty products but being a working person it’s really tough to only depend on them. Hence my long search for a good hand cream came to an end when I visited Fab India store in City Centre, Kolkata.
This review was requested by Rati…. So here it is for you…
What the Fab India Lemon Intensive Hand Cream claims?
An intensive non –greasy cream, this formulation combines natural extracts with essential oils. While lemon lightens the skin, glycerin softens it. Regular application ensures that your hands remain supple and smooth.
What are the key ingredients?
Water, Glycerin, Lactic Acid, Lemon essential oil, Sesame oil, Eucalyptus oil and vitamin E.
How to use Fab India Lemon Intensive Hand Cream?
Smooth over hands as often as required, especially after washing.
Cream on hand
Price: Rs.125 for 120 ml
What I liked about the Fab India Lemon Intensive Hand Cream:
- It really makes the skin soft & smooth as it claims.
- You require a very small amount as the cream is thick in consistency. (One tube lasts for about 3 months if used regularly)
- The smell is not at all overpowering
- Helps in removing tan (as it contains lemon essential oil & Vit E) but do not expect excellent results within a day or two. My right arm got tanned & the cream helped it lighten to a good extent.
- It is easy to carry & hygienic too as it comes in a tube.
- After applying it last for around 2-3 hours till next wash.
- Though this is entirely personal experience but few days back I got a rash on my right leg while I was in office. I did not have anything around so simply applied a little amount of the cream on that area & voila!!! The rash was gone within a few seconds. I was more confirmed about its effectivity in curing rash was when it also cured the rash on my chest. But it is entirely my personal experience.
- It is a great product for those with dry skin.
What I did not like about the Fab India Lemon Intensive Hand Cream:
- The consistency is too thick for those who live in humid areas. I do not use it during summer as after applying this as my hands tends to sweat a little.
- As it comes in a tube it is really difficult to squeeze it out when it’s nearing to end.
- It does not soften the cuticle.
Overall my experience with this product is good. I will keep on using this until I find a better one.
Please do post your views & comments. Coming up next is my wedding makeup haul. Till then keep beautifying yourselves