EverYuth Naturals Lemon Face Wash-Review
This is my first ever Ever Youth product which I bought long time back. Not used much since I have kept the tube in my office cupboard for emergency uses, like after coming back from an outing or so. I picked it up mainly because it claimed 100% soap free, contains natural ingredients like lemon, and was very reasonably priced. I found the product to be quite satisfactory and worth the price.
What the product claims:
New Ever Yuth Naturals Lemon Face Wash is enriched with the natural goodness of Lemon, Green Apple & Honey. It deep cleanses the skin, nourishes and maintains its moisture balance, leaving it soft, supple and sparkling fresh. Suitable for all Skin types.
This 100% soap-free face wash gently deep cleanses your skin without making it dry and stretchy. It effectively removes dirt, bacteria & skin impurities and nourishes your skin.
- Lemon: Deep cleanses and tones the skin
- Green Apple: Refreshing cleanser with natural minerals and proteins
- Honey: Natural moisturizer that softens and nourishes the skin.
Net Volume: 100 ml+25 ml extra free
M.R.P: Rs 55 (not sure if the price has changed now)
I never had huge expectations about this face wash since it was priced on the lower side and I didn’t have any previous experience with Ever Yuth as a brand. Since I was not looking for a face wash for my daily cleansing routine I was ok even if this turned out to be an average product. Must say I am not disappointed with this choice. This is a reasonably good product which does the cleansing job quite well, also I liked the herbal smell and the refreshing feeling on my face especially when am back from hot and humid outdoors. The citrusy smell (kind of citrusy I should say) and fresh feeling stays on for quite some time which I liked a lot. The choice was perfect for the situation as I wanted it to be.
What I like the most in EverYuth Naturals Lemon Face Wash
- Leaves face bright and refreshing.
- Doesn’t dry out skin much since this is soap free nor does it leave a stretchy feeling. However it is not very moisturizing also.
- Contains natural ingredients like lemon, green apple etc.
- Gel based face wash; consistency is not very thick or too runny.
- Smells refreshingly citrusy and lingers on for quite sometime.
- Very reasonably priced and good quantity, I got 25 ml extra free 🙂
- I liked the lemon yellow colored flip open packing; pack itself looks fresh n lively with pics of lemon.
• Easily available, I got mine from a super market.
What I didn’t like about EverYuth Naturals Lemon Face Wash
- Complete list of ingredients not provided.
- Doesn’t lather much, you need to squeeze out more if you want this to lather well. But am ok with the lather part and I use only pea sized amount.
- Sometimes I really cant figure out the way my skin behaves after using this, I mean though it doesn’t feel too dry I would’ve preferred if it had a little more moisturizing effect.
Will I re-purchase: Not sure since we are left with too many choices in face wash category but I don’t regret buying it either.
My Rating would be :-* :-* :-* + 0.5
Have you used EverYuth Naturals Lemon Face Wash? Please rate in the box below
Everyuth Natural Walnut Facial Scrub Review
Everyuth Clear Skin Complexion Mask Review
Everyuth Home Facial- Papaya Face Pack Review
Orange Peel Off Face Mask Review-Everyuth Natural Golden Glow, Lala Peel Powder
Garnier Pure Exfoliating Face Wash Review
Pears Fresh and Gentle Cleansing Face Wash
Himalaya Neem Foaming Face Wash
The Fab India TEA TREE Face Wash