I love perfumes! Splurging on perfumes is something I have been doing for long now. Actually spending a bit more on luxurious and beautiful scents does not seem like extravagance to me 😛 Frankly speaking, I may sometimes forget the name of women I meet, but I never forget the kind of perfume they wore! Actually, I remember smelling this amazing perfume on someone I met around 10 years ago – it was a fresh fragrant, and till date, I regret not asking her the name of the fragrance. Now, I don’t ask, I blatantly tell them that they smell so amazing that I want to know the name 😛 Shameless me 😛 But that’s about me and my favorite perfumes are Issey Miyake’s Pleats Please (currently on the third bottle) and Dior’s J’Adore. In this post, I am going to tell you about the favorite fragrances of Bollywood heroines. Would you like to smell like your favorite actress?
1. Kangana Ranaut: Her favorite perfume is Chanel No. 5 which is the best-selling perfume from the luxury brand Chanel. Created by Gabrielle Chanel, it’s considered to be the ultimate in femininity. It costs approximately Rs. 16,000 for 100 ml.
2. Madhuri Dixit: She is a big fan of Issey Miyake perfumes, so am I 😛 Issey Miyake perfumes range from Rs. 2500 to 3000 for 30 ml approximately.
3. Kareena Kapoor: She says that she has been wearing Jean Paul Gaultier’s Classique perfume since long. This perfume costs approximately Rs. 5000 in the Indian market.
4. Vidya Balan: This versatile actress is a fan of Elizabeth Arden fragrances, she hasn’t specified which one.
5. Preity Zinta: She is a fan of Gucci’s Envy perfume and it costs approximately Rs. 4000.
6. Aishwarya Rai: On many occasions, she has mentioned that her best scent is Clinique’s Happy. It is priced at Rs. 4500 approximately.
7. Anushka Sharma: Anushka Sharma’s favorite perfume is Dolce and Gabbana’s Light Blue. It comes with a price tag of Rs. 3500
8. Lara Dutta: She likes Tom Ford’s Black Orchid perfume. It’s priced at Rs. 6000 approximately.
9. Shilpa Shetty: She has a perfumed named after her S2, obviously that’s her favorite scent.
10. Karisma Kapoor: I really wanted to know her favorite fragrance, it’s Ralph Lauren’s Romance. Price is Rs. 4500
11. Deepika Padukone: Deepika likes Hugo Boss, Ralph Lauren and Estee Lauder fragrances.
12. Sonam Kapoor: It’s Michael by Michael Kors, this one was easy, look at this pic.
13. Sonakshi Sinha: She likes Issey Miyake and Dolce and Gabbana Light Perfume (same pinch Sonakshi :P).
14. Katrina Kaif: Any guesses? It’s Gucci’s Rush. It’s priced at Rs. 3500
15. Alia Bhat: She states that she likes masculine perfumes and her favorite scent is Armani Code. It’s priced at Rs. 5000
16. Yami Gautam: The fair and fairest girl likes Dior’s Forever and Ever. It costs a whopping Rs. 10,000
17. Dia Mirza: She’s one of my favorite
actresses Bollywood star, her choice of perfume is DKNY Be Delicious. It costs just Rs. 3000 approximately.
Image Sources: Google Images.
Bollywood Actresses Bad Makeup Pics
Bollywood Actresses Who Don’t Look Their Age
Bollywood Actresses in Anarkali
Bollywood Actresses in Tarun Tahiliani Outfits
Bollywood Actresses in Shehla Khan Outfits
Bollywood Stars and Their Favourite Lipsticks
My Top 15 Blushes
My Favourite Lotus Herbals Products
Top 10 Perfumes For Brides
Revlon Charlie Gold Perfume Eau De Toilette
Tips on Choosing Perfume from the Legendary Perfume Makers- Guerlain