H2O Blushing Orange Shower & Bath Gel Review
A lot of my friends in US would always talk about H2O, and how popular it is in US as a skin care brand. So, I made point that I will definitely try something from this brand and VOILA !!!!! I found an exclusive H2O outlet in select city walk Delhi… I couldn’t have been happier 😀 😀 😀
So, I bought this blushing orange shower gel & a body balm. I am reviewing here the shower gel today after using it everyday for almost 2 weeks now.
WHAT THE COMPANY CLAIMS ABOUT THE SHOWER GEL
H2O Plus’ sea-derived formulas work to nourish and replenish skin while awakening your senses. H2O Plus products hold the power to heal, protect and renew.
An exhilarating body wash that gently lathers away impurities while nourishing and moisturizing the skin with Blushing Orange Essence, Vitamin E and Natural Fruit Enzymes
• Infused with the essence of sun-sweet blood orange and bright coriander to awaken the senses
• Vitamin E conditioning capsules help moisturize, repair and protect skin from environmental damage
• Natural fruit enzymes revitalize skin and promote cellular renewal
Lather onto a sponge in the shower or add to running water in the bath.
Price– INR 475/- for 8.5 fl oz / 250 ml
The shower gel has these quirky shiny beads in it……..
Swatch of the shower gel 😀
I broke one shiny bead, and all I could see was some hideous shimmery liquid.
WHAT IS GOOD ABOUT H2O BLUSHING ORANGE SHOWER GEL
• The amazing zesty orange fragrance…. An absolute treat for showers in hot summers.
• The shower gel indeed has some spa like appeal / effect which is quite relaxing and calming.
• Convenient to use tube with flip cap makes it easy to squeeze out the required quantity.
• Makes my skin extremely smooth after each shower, with very minimal need to apply a body lotion.
• The fragrance lingers on for long, on the skin. In fact the whole bathroom is filed with this amazing fragrance too.
• I have noticed that very little quantity of this shower gel gives a lot of foam as compared to normal ones which I have used prior to this. So, I am sure this whole tube will last me an entire year, even if I use it daily.
• H2O is against animal testing.
• I didn’t find that bad thing called parabens in its ingredients list :happy dance: (but not sure if any of the other things mentioned in the ingredients list is as bad as parabens)
• Good 250 ml quantity for the price.
WHAT IS NOT SO GOOD ABOUT H2O BLUSHING ORANGE SHOWER GEL
• The tube is a bit huge, which makes it difficult to carry it while travelling.
• Hideous shiny beads, I really couldn’t find much about their relevance on their site too.
• A little expensive
• Sparsely distributed in India.
WILL I BUY IT AGAIN- I am definitely buying other variants of H2O’s bath range like kiwi, mango or may be spring tide 🙂 :happy dance:
IMBB ratingg- 4/5 :-* :-* :-* :-* (-1 for not easily available & being little expensive)
Have you used H2O Blushing Orange Shower & Bath Gel? Please rate in the box below
Also Read :
H2O Plus Milk Shower Gel Review
H20 Plus Tango Mango Shower and Bath Gel Review
H2O Plus Sea Marine Triple Butter Body Cream Review
H2O Sea Marine Triple Butter Sugar Scrub Review
37 thoughts on “H2O Blushing Orange Shower & Bath Gel Review”
wow looks yummy…..in fact i like the beads
i lik d beads too but its just dat i cudnt find abt thr importance in a shower gel…. i cant say they do som exfoliation as thy r absolutely fragile/gentle….
hey noopur, nice review. I have never bought stuff from H2O, but it looks like I should give it a try. ?:) ?:) ?:)
thnko kumkum… 🙂
aah yes, even m planning to buy somthing for my facial skin next from h2O…. :victory2: :victory2: :victory2:
looks good Noopur…not bad for the quantity either :secret2: when do they have a sale :toothygrin:
yea, true.. its a huge tube for d price…. i ll let u knw wen thy hav some sale 😀 😀
dont get H2O in calcutta 🙁
have to have to come to delhi for shopping :talktohand:
hey pia, thy hav an online store too.. u can check dat if u reallllllyyyyyy baaaadllly want something 🙂 🙂
Orange yuummmmmm….i love orange and lemon shower gels 🙂
:toothygrin: :toothygrin: :toothygrin: :toothygrin: :toothygrin: me toooo shanaia…. i plan to buy thr kiwi/spring tide too next :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
ohh waoo this looks so yummy…I am planning to buy it 🙂
Is strawberry flavour available????
shikhaa… no strawberry flavour, rasberryyy thy have :victory2: :victory2: :victory2: :victory2:
wowww…..sounds yummy Noopurrrrr….I will surely try this next time :vampire: :vampire:
yeahh,,, i m sure u ll love it……. 🙂
prepare a review in d prescribed format n mail it to rati… simple 🙂
O:) O:) O:) O:) O:) O:) O:) O:) O:) O:) O:)
Noopur, I had the H2O shower gel in blue! It lasted me so long.. The orange one looks really nice!
I saw this brand about 2 years at Pantaloons, but they don’t have it anymore. I was interested in their face gel I think, but I found it quite highly priced, so I didn’t get it. But I would love to use this orange shower gel! 🙂
true sabrina, the products r a bit overpriced,,, but i hav heard thy work really well… m surely getting more frm H2O especially somthing for my facial skin 🙂
Oops, I mean “2 years ago at Pantaloons”. 😀
:shy: :shy: :shy: :shy: :shy: :shy: :shy: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:
It looks so yummy… :woot: :woot: me also want.. :smug: :smug: & those shiny beads are so attaractive… :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
yummmyyy???????? 😛 😛 :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:
Noopuri………….I want to try it too……..how great it would be to smell like oranges :woot: :woot: :woot: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
:worship: O:) Jol-Mol : where were you . :spank: :spank: :spank: . we missed you a lott… :puchhi: :puchhi: :puchhi: :puchhi:
jomollll……..!! u back?? how ws the trip????? :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
This looks soooooooooooooooooo cuuuteeeee and nice niceeeeeeeeeee!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:
:thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :toothygrin: :toothygrin: :toothygrin: :toothygrin: :toothygrin: :toothygrin: :toothygrin: :toothygrin: :toothygrin: :toothygrin: :toothygrin: :toothygrin: :toothygrin: :toothygrin: :toothygrin: :toothygrin:
I see this store almost every week and never go there.. This one is super tempting.. although dont like the beads so much. :sick: but the ovverall gel is sop prettyy and i love citrusy fragrances. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
yes rati, i wud prefer beads only wen thy do som exfoliation but thz r tho very gentle… no exfoliation….
but i super like this shower gel :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
Yeah Noopur, me too hate the beads in shower gel. i don’t understand what is the purpose they serve..:-)
yeahhh 😐 😐 😐 😐 😐 😐 😐 😐
Great review, great product! Can anyone tell me if H2O has store in Bangalore??? *drooling* kiwi… mango…. OMG!!! :happydance: