WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
• A fresh, foaming body cleanser that gently washes away impurities without the drying effects of soap or harsh detergents with Watercress, Aloe and Vitamin E.
• Gentle formula washes away impurities while repairing and nourishing skin.
• Watercress helps repair cellular damage from the environment and replenish moisture to leave skin healthy and radiant,
• Aloe naturally soothes inflammation and encourages cellular renewal.
• Vitamin E softens skin and improves elasticity.
Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-7, Glyceryl Cocoate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, PEG-175 Diisostearate, Disodium EDTA, Triethanolamine, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzophenone-4, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Panthenol, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol,
Hydroxycitronellal, Geraniol, Propylene Glycol, Limonene, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1
(CI 42090), Algae Extract, Nasturtium Officinale Extract, Cetraria Islandica Extract (090-01115-001).
• Aloe: A succulent plant used for thousands of years to heal and soothe burned, irritated, or inflamed skin; increases the synthesis and strength of skin tissue, and encourages new skin cell production
• Watercress Extract: Native to Europe and central Asia, this clover-like aquatic plant contains significant concentrations of iron, calcium and folic acid, in addition to antioxidant vitamins A and C. It restores depleted moisture, helps strengthen weakened cells and protects against damage from environmental exposure.
• Vitamin E: An antioxidant and fat-soluble vitamin, Vitamin E helps repair and protect cells from environmental damage, while softening the skin.
INR 475 for 250 ml.
The shower gel comes in a long, simple, plastic tube with a flip cap. The packaging of their body lotions is exactly same.
My Experience with H2O Plus Natural Spring Shower and Bath Gel:
I am a major fan of H2O products. I have been using their shower gels, body lotions, and facial cleansers since the past few months and I am still hooked to them. When I finished up my blushing orange shower gel, I immediately got myself this natural spring shower gel from H2O.
The shower gel comes in a longish, bulky plastic tube and is a light blue-coloured clear gel. It has no beads like the Blushing Orange one.
It has this mild fragrance, very refreshing, predominantly of lilies with a hint of mint and ummm… jasmine too. The fragrance lingers on for just some time, like till the time I finish up the shower session, but that does not deter me from liking this 😀
It lathers up well (when used with a loofah) without stripping off moisture from my skin. On my lazy days, I skip the body lotion too if I have used this. Now that’s one prime reason I prefer using H2O, TBS shower gels over the usual ones. A friend of mine once made a scornful remark that it was silly of me to spend so much on shower gels. I gifted her some and since then she has had a change of mind/opinion about these too 😀
The price is a little on the higher side but you get a lot of quantity, this tube lasted me about 2.5 months, when used on a daily basis.
Overall, I liked the shower gel and it was apt for months like September-October when my skin needs just a little moisture. Since, winters are coming in; I would like to buy a shower cream, any suggestions??
What I Like H2O Plus Natural Spring Shower and Bath Gel:
• Clear gel form, lathers up well.
• Cleans thoroughly without depleting my skin of its moisture.
• Very pleasant and refreshing fragrance of lilies.
• You get good amount of product, one tube lasts for at least 2-3 months.
• The ingredients list pleases me with all the mention of aloe vera, sea algae, water cress, vitamin e, etc.
• Contains sodium-laureth-sulphate (as a foaming agent), which is not as harmful as sodium Lauryl Sulphate .
• Does not contain parabens ( err, I don’t know if any other chemical name in the ingredients list is a harmful preservative too 😐 )
What I Don’t Like about H2O Plus Natural Spring Shower and Bath Gel:
• Slightly expensive.
• The packaging is a bit bulky and makes it not so travel friendly.
• H2O products are sparsely distributed in India.
3.95 on 5 :-* :-* :-* :-*
H20 Plus Softening Mint Foot Rub
H20 Plus Tango Mango Shower and Bath Gel
H2O Plus Oasis Mist
H2O Plus Milk Shower Gel
H2O Plus Sea Results Eye Defense Fortifying Serum
H2O Plus Sea Marine Triple Butter Body Cream
H2O Blushing Orange Shower & Bath Gel
H2O Plus Spa Range Sea Salt Replenishing Shampoo
H2O Natural Spring Moisturizing Body Balm
H2O Sea Marine Triple Butter Sugar Scrub
H2O Plus Clearwater Bath and Shower Gel
Olay Natural White Day Cream
Burt’s Bees Super Shiny Natural Lip Gloss Sweet Pink
NYX Slim Lip Liner Pencil in Natural and Hot Red
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural Medium Dark
Avon Color Dual Ended Eye Shadow Metallic Brown – Spring Green
La Roche Posay Thermal Spring Water
MAC Springsheen Blush Review, Swatches, FOTD
The Body Shop Earth Lovers Shower Gel Pear & Lemongrass
Oriflame Milk Honey Gold Moisturising Shower Cream
L’occitane Almond Shower Oil
The Body Shop Shea Butter Shower Cream
Blossom Kocchar Aromamagic Citrus Bath Gel & Rose Essential Oil
The Body Shop Dewberry Bath and Shower Gel + Body Lotion
Bath and Body Works Citrus Crush Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel
The Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Bath and Shower Gel
The Body Shop Spiced Vanilla Bath and Shower Gel
Shower Essentials : Crabtree & Evelyn Rosewater Bath and Shower gel