Continuing with my review of some H2O plus products, I am today reviewing a body wash from the “Spa” range; it is the H2O+ Spa Sea Salt Body Wash. Read on to find out how this one fared.
$18 for 360 ml or $5 for 60 ml.
- European sea salts gently draw out impurities and replenish essential nutrients, leaving skin healthy and luminous.
- Light, effervescent lather delicately cleanses without drying or irritating.
- Powerful antioxidants from Green and Paraguay teas repair and protect skin cells from damage due to environmental stress.
- Invigorating oceanside scent, infused with notes of green tea, imparts a hint of fresh fragrance.
Squeeze onto natural sea sponge or loofah. Lather, then rinse. Add to running water for a foaming bath.
My Experience with H2O+ Spa Sea Salt Body Wash:
Packaging: The products from the H2O+ Spa range are all packaged in a light olive/sage shade which looks very classy. I have the travel-sized body wash and it comes packaged in a plastic tube with a screw-on cap. The tube is translucent, but it does give you an idea of how much product is remaining. The packaging is pretty simple and standard but effective and travel friendly. The body wash itself is transparent in color.
Fragrance/Formula/Performance: The first thing that you notice about this body wash is the amazing smell. It is a mild fragrance, but a very refreshing and invigorating one. You indeed feel like you are in the spa. The smell does not last long on the skin though. I also possess a body lotion from the same line and obviously the smell lasts longer if I follow up with the lotion after the bath.
The consistency of the body wash is on the thinner side, but it is not too runny. It lathers up well especially with a loofah. Hence, a small amount goes a long way. It cleans quite thoroughly and leaves you feeling fresh. Also, it rinses off easily and does not leave behind any residues. The body wash does not dry me out.
Pros of H2O+ Spa Sea Salt Body Wash:
- Very nice and pleasant fragrance.
- Cleans well leaving your skin refreshed.
- Does not dry out the skin.
- Does not leave any residue on the skin.
- Attractive packaging.
- Lathers well and will last long as not much product is needed.
Cons of H2O+ Spa Sea Salt Body Wash:
- Fragrance does not last long on skin.
- Slightly expensive.
Would I Repurchase H2O+ Spa Sea Salt Body Wash?
If you like fresh spa-like fragrance, you will surely enjoying this body wash. I would like to try out products from some other ranges of H2O+.
H2O+ Aqualibrium Marine Cleansing Gel
H2O+ Waterwhite Advanced Brightening Hydrator Cream
H2O+ Night Oasis Overnight Eye Complex
H2O+ Natural Spring Shampoo
H2O+ Waterwhite Advanced Brightening Hydrator Lotion SPF 30
H2O+ Spa Sea Moss Black Sand Body Scrub
H2O Plus Spa Range Sea Salt Replenishing Shampoo
H2O Spa Sea Salt Nourishing Conditioner
The Body Shop Spa Wisdom Africa Ximenia and Salt Scrub
St Ives Purifying Sea Salt Exfoliating Body Wash
Lux Strawberry and Cream Body Wash
Dove Gentle Exfoliating Beauty Body Wash
Palmolive Thermal Spa Skin Renewal Body Wash
Nivea Pearl And Beauty Shower Cream Oil Body Wash