WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Hip Hop Apricot Face Scrub
Today I will be reviewing one of my favorite scrub “Hip Hop Face Care Apricot Scrub” which I have been using since a month now and I am totally loving it! After Ankita’s review on their Kiwi Face Scrub I really wanted to try it so I started hunting for this brand but unfortunately I couldnt find it in any supermarkets or medical shops near my place. One day I was just surfing around a new medical shop which has recently opened and found the entire range of Hip Hop. I immediately grabbed two of them, Kiwi and Apricot!
My View on Hip Hop Apricot Face Scrub
The scrub comes in a flip cap packaging tube which is in orange and yellow in color showing apricots. The scrub is quite creamy in texture as you can see in the below pictures. The granules are quite small and dense in the scrub which helps in effectively removing the dead skin cells. The scrub granules are in yellow and brown in color. The scrub granules are not at all harsh on the face. The tube is quite convenient to carry around and the cap shuts down tightly avoiding any spillage. The smell is rather strong and is artificial and does not smell like apricots at all. I have been using this scrub every alternate days and must say its one of the best and reasonably priced scrubs I have ever used. I love it more than my St Ives Whitening Face scrub which I found rather harsh on my face. I have oily/combination skin with dry patches around my nose and mouth area and this scrub suits me quite well. Its does not make my skin dry nor it makes it oily so I think it will suit for all skin types and that’s what it says on the tub as well. It also gives my skin a nice fresh glow and skin appears so silky and smooth!
Pros Of Hip Hop Apricot Face Scrub
- The granules are very minute and dense and hence helps in effectively removing the dead skin cells and whiteheads/blackheads to some extent.
- Does not make skin oily or dry after usage
- Very little quantity is required for the entire face as the scrub granules are very minute and densely packed.
- Extremely cheap and effective product
- Suits all skin type
- Parabens Free and No Animal Testing
- It is dermatologically, microbiologically and clinically tested
- The packaging is pretty decent and quite sturdy for travelling also
- Gives skin a nice fresh glow, also makes skin smooth and silky
- It has many more variants like strawberry, kiwi and coffee
- It also comes in a big tub of 250 gm which can be used as body scrub also
Con Of Hip Hop Apricot Face Scrub
- Availability is a problem and may not be available everywhere
- Fragrance is artificial and may be a little strong for some people.
- Full ingredient list is missing
I am in love with this scrub! Its mild enough for daily use and is not at all harsh on the skin. The granules are very effective in cleaning the face and gives a nice subtle glow. The price is extremely reasonable, infact with the quantity given its a steal. I have been using it 3 times a week since a month now and still half is left! I definately would be trying their other variants, already have Kiwi waiting in my cupboard 🙂
My Rating: 4.5/5