Hip Hop Skin Care Coffee Face Scrub Review
One of the most famous shopping sites for cosmetics recently started selling Hip Hop Skin Care products. I had read the reviews of their strawberry face scrub here and Kiwi face scrub here, and badly wanted to try their products. Within a very short time, most of the Hip Hop products were out of stock and I was glad that I did get everything that I had wanted 😀
I wanted to order their kiwi scrub or strawberry scrub, but when I saw coffee, I couldn’t resist myself and bought one; you can guess how tempting coffee is for me.
So, coming back to the review, Hip Hop Coffee scrub is a creamy scrub with a coffee smell. Scrubbing granules are coarse enough for a good exfoliation.
Coffee rejuvenating scrub is a new concept in skin care. Its non –comedogenic effect, vitamins C, E and anti-oxidants provide an invigorating scent to awaken your senses and make your skin rejuvenated.
Coffee bean extract, Shea butter, Wheat germ oil.
Texture: Creamy scrub, but not too much creamy.
Smell: Coffee smell, but its artificial. It smells like some coffee toffees with a slight smell of some kind of a chemical.
Scrubbing Granules: Not too small, not too large, perfectly sized for a good exfoliation.
Packaging: Really good and attractive. Since it is packed in a tube, no hygiene issues.
Price: Rs. 50 for 60 g and Rs. 80 for 120 g.
Goodness of coffee is described by Sukanya in her Nature’s Co. Coffee Scrub here.
My Take on Hip Hop Skin Care Coffee Face Scrub:
As I said, I bought it for the coffee “thing,” so when I opened it, I was a little disappointed with the smell, but later on, that was not an issue for me. I got really used to the smell. As a scrub, it performs pretty well and I must say I am quite impressed by the product. I used to scrub once in 3 or 4 days, but since I am using this scrub, I use it every other day. The skin felt cleaner and smoother, blackheads have also cleared by this one and it didn’t make my skin extremely dry. I won’t say I felt like magic or something, but for sure, it’s a decent product which is very decently priced. I use it as a hand scrub too, in that way too, I like its effect.
Another point which is really commendable is that the company claims it to be a paraben-free product. I am always in hunt of paraben-free products. Also, they don’t do animal testing and the products are completely organic. The negative factor is after all these claims; they have only mentioned the key ingredients, which according to me is a very big turn off.
So, summing up my likes and dislikes towards the product:
Pros of Hip Hop Skin Care Coffee Face Scrub:
• The scrub is neither too creamy nor too runny. Texture is perfect for a scrub.
• Company claims that it has coffee extract, Shea butter and Wheat germ Oil, which are considered as very good for skin as they are rich in antioxidants.
• Granules are coarse enough to remove dead cells.
• Price is really low and comparing the quantity they offer, it’s dirt cheap. I am using it every other day as a face and hand scrub, since more than 2 weeks; and half of the scrub is still left.
• No parabens, no animal testing, and its organic.
• A paraben-free product at this price is really a steal.
• Gives a smoother and cleaner skin.
• Dermatologically, microbiologically and clinically tested.
• Non-comedogenic, it never broke me out.
• It contains vitamin C and E and anti-oxidants.
• Packaging is sturdy, attractive and travel friendly.
Cons of Hip Hop Skin Care Coffee Face Scrub:
• For many, the smell can be a turn-off, it smells very artificial, but it’s a matter of personal preference.
• Nonavailability, it’s not available everywhere, although you can order it online.
• Major con is that after making tall claims of being paraben free, organic, etc., only the key ingredients are mentioned. I would definitely like to know that if they have not used parabens as preservatives, then what else have they used as preservatives.
Overall, I like this product and I will totally recommend it to the scrub lovers and coffee lovers out there.
Will I Buy it Again:
Maybe yes, but not in the near future. There are a lot of other scrubs to try out O:)
Hip Hop Skin Care Kiwi Face Scrub
Hip Hop Hair Removing Wax Strips: Strawberry
Hip Hop Apricot Face Scrub
Hip Hop Strawberry Face Scrub
Blemishes– Causes & Skin Care
Clinique 3 Step Skin Care Introductory Packs Info
Four Skincare Tips For Perfect Skin
The Nature’s Co. Coffee Face Scrub
E.L.F. Studio Cream Eye Liner Coffee Review, Swatch, EOTD
Health Benefits of Coffee
Homemade Body Scrub Recipes With Kitchen Ingredients
Victoria’s Secret Romantic Wish Body Scrub
Noxzema Continous Clean Citrus Scrub
Neutrogena Deep Clean Gentle Scrub
The Body Shop Passion Fruit Body Scrub
Bio Glow Scrub
Oriflame Swedish Spa Face Scrub
The Body Shop Jolly Orange Body Scrub
Himalaya Herbals Gentle Exfoliating Apricot Scrub
The Nature’s Co. Coffee Face Scrub
5 Fabulous Scrubs for the Summers from Your Kitchen
Jovees Papaya and Honey Facial Scrub
Khadi Scrub Silver Moon (With Sandal)
Neutrogena Visibly Clear Blackhead Eliminating Daily Scrub
Clean and Clear Blackhead Clearing Scrub
Fabindia Orange Cinnamon Face and Body Gel Scrub
Everyuth Natural Walnut Facial Scrub
Lakme Fruit Blast Berrylicious Fruit Revitalizing Scrub Mask