WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Irritable Bowel Syndrome or IBS is an intestinal disorder suffered mostly by women than men. The only relief IBS provide is that it is not cancerous. People suffering from irritable bowel syndrome often complain of the disturbances it creates in their day to day life.
Main causes of irritable bowel syndrome include improper and irregular diet, stress, less water consumption, Low immunity power and lack of physical activity. Apart from being just irritating it can be painful too.
Symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome:
• Body weakness
• Constipation or diarrhea
• Abdominal pain and cramping
• Decreased appetite
Home remedies for Irritable Bowel Syndrome:
• Peel and slice some fresh ginger. Add few drops of lemon juice and eat it after every meal. It is one of the best home remedy for irritable bowel syndrome.
• Mix together ½ tsp of dry ginger powder, a pinch of asafetida and rock salt. Have this powdered mixture with a cup of lukewarm water. One of the most effective methods to remove gas and heal the intestine irritability.
• Grind together the equal quantities of pepper, dry ginger and green cardamom seeds. Take ½ tsp of this mixture after one hour of every meal.
• Drink a glass of cabbage juice to soothe the intestinal illness.
• Mix 1 tsp of psyllium husks (isabgol) in half cup of fresh yogurt. Eat it one hour after dinner. It is also proven irritable bowel syndrome treatment.
• Eat the slightly steamed Lettuce and carrots to relieve yourself from IBS.
• Boil 1-2 teaspoon of fennel seed in a glass of water. Keep it for some time and then strain this mixture. Drink this magic portion to keep yourself away from the problems of irritable bowel syndrome.
• Mix 2 tsp of brandy in cup of lukewarm water. Drink it just before going to bed.
• Make a tea using 1 tsp flaxseed in a cup of water. Drink at bedtime for relief of symptoms.
• Take half teaspoon of cinnamon and have it with a glass of milk every night to ease cramps.
• Add a pinch of black salt in 1 tsp of pomegranate seeds and consume them.
• Eat food rich in fiber as it helps to keep constipation at bay.
• Avoid carbonated beverages as they may further irritate the intestines.
• Avoid fried food as it is hard to digest.
IBS is not a serious disease. With some changes in the diet and certain home remedies it can be effectively treated at home. However, if you notice some symptoms such as bloody stools, fever, weight loss and severe pain then a doctor must be consulted.
Home Remedies for Menstruation Problems
Glowing Skin Home Remedies
Home Remedies for Cracked Heels
Dry Skin Care: Home Remedies for Dry Skin
Anti Aging Skin Home Remedies
Home Remedies for Bleeding Gums
Home Remedies for Blemishes
Home Remedies for White Teeth
Home Remedies for Sunburn