Though October is here, but the weather in India is still hot and the sun is still shining mighty and bright. Even now, I am getting tanned and sunburnt. In this article, I am sharing a quick and efficient way to get rid of tan after a long day in the sun. I am using this soothing and sun tan removal homemade face pack since a few days and it’s showing good results on my skin. Now, let’s get into the details.
Avocado contains healthy fats that provides rich nourishment to the skin and treats dry skin problems easily. It is full of antioxidants like vitamin C and E which are supper effective to reduce wrinkles and fine lines and enough to repair any damage on skin. It also protects skin from sun damage and removes tan. It makes skin bright, fresh, and clear. It can even prevent acne too.
Lemon juice contains citric acid which gradually fades spots and evens out our skin tone. It effectively removes sun tan and makes skin clear and bright. Lemon’s anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties make them a natural alternative to treat acne.
Cucumber helps to brighten dull skin. It adds glow and freshness to skin. It has cooling and soothing effects and it helps to cure sunburn. It works on acne, scars, and blemishes. This is a great ingredient for oily skin as an “oil controlling formula.”
4. Rose Water:
Rose water acts as a soothing liquid that instantly cool down any burning sensation and provides a relaxing effect to skin. It’s perfect to tone down the texture as well and provides energy to tired skin.
1. First, you need to smash some avocado and make a smooth paste.
2. Take 1 tbsp of the paste and add ½ tsp of lemon juice to it. Add the quantity according to your skin type. If you have sensitive skin, then it’s enough for you. If you are okay with lemon, then you can add few more drops.
3. Then add 1 tsp of cucumber paste or you can use cucumber juice too.
4. Finally add ½ tsp of rose water and mix it well.
5. Apply this pack over the skin and keep it for around 20-25 minutes and then rinse it off with normal water.
6. Apply it twice or thrice in a week to get the best result as tan needs time to remove and you have to continue using it.
7. You can also store this in refrigerator for 2 days.
In this face pack, I have used all the tan removing and soothing ingredients that will basically help to get fresh, clear, and relaxed skin. This pack soothes the skin and feels so fresh as well. It instantly provides a bright glow to skin and removes the dullness. My skin appears clear, fresh and glowing. It can remove tan to a good extent and also repairs the texture. This is a great pack that treats dryness and makes skin smooth and soft. I can spot a healthy glow on skin and regular use of this pack will help to achieve the beautiful skin. It is perfect to use after a long day under sun and it cures sunburn and reduces the redness as well. It is good for all skin types including sensitive skin type. Hope you enjoyed this article.
5 Homemade Face Packs To Remove Tan
DIY: Aloe Vera Face Pack for Glowing Skin
Glowing Skin Home Remedies
Face Pack for Glowing Skin: Do It Yourself
VLCC Clear Tan Fruit Face Pack
VLCC Anti Tan Facial Kit
How to Remove Face Tan
Homemade Papaya Face Pack To Remove Tan
How to Get Rid of a Stubborn Body Tan and Achieve Flawless Skin
5 Best Homemade Avocado Face Packs
Anti-Ageing Avocado and Kiwi Face Mask: Do It Yourself
Lakme Sun Expert Cucumber & Lemon Grass Fairness Sunscreen