Sun is essential to us all living beings. Sun rays are an essential revitaliser, they help in the formation of vitamin D agreed, agreed, agreed to it all. But, over-exposure to sun rays can also lead to many problems and sun burn or tan is the most common. Though, face tan is considered beautiful in foreign countries yet in India fair skin scores over it. People do whatever they can to get rid of face tan as soon as possible.
Tips to get rid of face tan:
• Mix sesame seed oil, olive oil and almond oil in the ratio of 4:1:1. Apply it on your skin and let it stay for 20 minutes. Wash it off with warm water using gram flour or a mild soap. This is one of the most effective natural remedy to get rid of face tan.
• Mix cucumber paste with lemon juice and fuller’s earth. Apply it on your face for 15 minutes and then wash it off. It is an excellent anti-tan pack.
• Lettuce juice can be used in packs to remove sun tan.
• Apply raw potato juice on your face to remove the face tan.
• Mix together some gram flour and curd. Add few drops of fresh lemon juice. Apply it on the skin for 15 minutes and then wash it off. Use this pack regularly for few weeks to get rid of sun tan.
READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight
• Make a paste using turmeric with a little unboiled milk and lemon juice. Apply it on the skin, it will help in removing tan.
• Take 2 tablespoons vinegar and add 2 tablespoons of water in it. Mix well and dab on gently with cotton wool over sore areas. Leave it on for 10 minutes and wash off. This solution is an ideal cure for suntan.
• Take 2 tablespoons of honey and add to it the juice of one lime. Mix well apply over the sunburned or tanned skin areas.
READ THESE FOR GLOWING SKIN: 9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin | 10 Tips by Shahnaz Husain for Glowing Skin | Home Remedies For Glowing Skin | 7 Besan Face Packs for Glowing Skin | Beauty Products For Glowing Skin
• You can apply buttermilk on your skin twice daily, for about 20 minutes each time. This will cool the skin and help revitalize it.
• A mixture of tomato juice and curd can also be applied to the face or body. Tomatoes have several healing qualities, and curd has millions of good bacteria that help the skin glow.
• Mix together 5 tablespoons of rosewater and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice. Apply this mixture to the affected area before you go to bed. Wash it off the next morning. This helps to get rid of the tan.
• Make a paste of saffron powder or turmeric powder and lemon juice. Apply it on face and let it stay on your face for some time. Wash with normal water.
• Apply the juice of tomato with a little lemon juice. Wash it off after 20 minutes with cold water. This will help to remove the sun tan. Continue this treatment for at least 15 days.
What do you do to get rid of sun tan?
Does Sunscreen Prevent Tanning
Home Remedies for Blemishes
Eyes Sunburn: Causes and Precautions
Home Remedies for Sunburn
Jovees Anti Tan and Clarifying Herbal Face Pack
Lotus Herbals Anti Tan Sunblock SPF 30 PA
Fake Tan: How to Avoid Orange, Yellow and Green
Soleil Tan De Chanel – 617 Terre Halee
VLCC Fruits Anti Tan Pack
How to Remove Tattoo at Home
How to Remove Oil Stains from Clothes
Remove Blackheads: How to Remove a Blackhead on Skin
How to Remove Age Spots
How to Remove Waterproof Eye Makeup
How to Remove Artificial Nails
BEST OF IMBB: How To Make Vitamin C Serum At Home | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India | 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Tighten Sagging Breasts | How to Remove Pimple Marks from Face | Top 10 Shampoos for Dry and Rough Hair | 8 Best Drugstore Foundations That Do Not Oxidize