Hello all beautiful ladies!!
Winter is here, hope you all are keeping yourselves warm and safe? Today, I have an awesome DIY rose petals face mask recipe that hydrates your skin and prevents it from getting dull and lifeless during this winter season
Things You Will Need:
1. A few rose petals (around 6-7, wash the petals).
2. Two tablespoons of raw milk.
3. Two tablespoons of fine oats powder.
4. One tablespoon of honey (optional).
Now, when we know what are the things we will be needing, let’s get started with the method of making this wonderful homemade face mask!
Step 1: Gather all the ingredients.
Step 2: Add rose petals to the milk.
Step 3: Make a paste. (Yes! the color would be purple and not pink if you do it right).
Step 4: Add the powdered oats to this mixture.
Step 5: If you are using honey, then add it at this moment.
Step 6: Tadaa!~ Your homemade face mask is ready.
Step 7: Apply it on your face and neck and keep it for 20 minutes, when it gets absolutely dry, apply it once more!
Step 8: Wait till it dries off completely. Then, wash it off with lukewarm water in a circular motion.
Step 9: Soak a cotton ball in cold water and dab it on your face lightly and feel your skin.
Did you feel it??? How was it?? Yes you must let me know if you liked it! If you want you can apply your favorite moisturizer after this.
Benefits of Rose petals:
Now, let me tell you about all the good qualities of rose petals which is why adding rose petals to your winter skin care products list is one great idea!!
- Rose petals are rich in Vitamin C that acts as a sun block.
- Hydrates skin without affecting it any adverse way.
- Helps in removing dark circles.
- Has anti-bacterial properties that fight pimples and prevent them from coming back.
- Lightens scars and acne spots.
- Brings an instant glow to the skin.
- Makes skin soft, supple and radiant.
Benefits of Raw Milk:
- Since raw milk is rich is omega 3 fatty acids, it hydrates skin like anything!
- Helps in reducing skin allergies and redness.
- Reduces sunburn.
- Lightens skin tone.
- Reduces dark spots, acne scars and skin pigmentation.
Benefits of Honey:
- Honey is an anti-oxidant.
- Has anti-inflammatory, hydrating and moisturizing properties.
- Also reduces skin irritation.
- Keeps skin soft and supple all day long.
Benefits of Oats:
- Since it’s winter season, our body gets dehydrated and sheds off old skin cells to give birth to new skin cells. And to get rid of this dry, old, dull and dead skin, we need to exfoliate it! Oats acts as an excellent exfoliator.
- When applied on skin, oats absorbs excess oil, dirt, germs, bacteria thus help us in having a clean, oil free, acne-free face.
- Lubricating fats that are present in oats act as an awesome skin moisturizer that forms a protective layer over the skin that in turn fight UV rays.
- Oats have ant-inflammatory properties that heals itchy skin rashes.
Lastly, I would like to give a good news to all of you, and that is – this face mask is suitable for all skin types. Yes, you heard that right! All you need to do is just adjust the amount of honey!
- If you have dry skin, you may add 1 to 1 and a half tablespoon of honey.
- Oily skin people don’t add honey.
- Lastly, people with combination skin type, don’t add more than one teaspoon!!
5 Homemade Rose Face Packs
Homemade Rose Water Toner: Do It Yourself
12 Best Homemade Face Masks
14 Homemade Besan Face Packs
Rose Water for Hair Care
5 Hydrating Face Packs For Winter
How to Prevent Dry Skin on Face in Winter
Winter Skin Care tips for Dry Skin
Glowing Skin Home Remedies
Home Remedies for Glowing Skin
10 Homemade Fruit Face Packs For Glowing Skin
Homemade Face Mask for Glowing Skin