Rose Water For Hair: The Short Cut To Beautiful Tresses
Though rose water is famous for its therapeutic benefits, it has always been associated with skin-care regimens. Rosewater however has huge potential and we would be underestimating its importance in the world of beauty if we restrict its scope to treatment of skin problems only. Did you know that it is possible for you to get beautiful hair effortlessly if you can manage to integrate rosewater in your regular hair-care programs?
Top 7 Reasons To Use Rose Water On Hair
1. It has exceptional stimulating properties and therefore, it can be used as a home remedy for treating hair loss.
2. It has natural moisturizing and nourishing qualities that helps to recover the quality of your hair.
3. Pure rose water, purchased by you from any reputed shop, is made up of rose oil and distilled water. Alternately, it can be prepared by soaking fresh rose petals in purified water. Hence, there are no artificial components and this natural product does not have any side effects (except an individual sensitivity to roses that might be likely).
4. On account of its innate healing properties, it is useful in treating mild scalp inflammations.
5. It has been found to be effective in treating dandruff that is caused mainly by fungal infections.
6. It is known to make the hair strands stronger and thus, it helps to minimize hair fall.
7. It imparts a delicate and lingering fragrance to your hair, thus giving you’re a refreshing feeling.
How To Easily Incorporate Rose Water In Hair-Care Regime?
Here the easiest ways in which you can use rose water to care for your hair:
• Rose water can be applied directly on your scalp and hair. Just take a few drops of organic rosewater and it should be rubbed into your scalp in a gentle manner. Let it stay on for about twenty minutes before you wash off your hair with your favorite shampoo. This will make your hair look fresh and the quality of your hair would be improved.
• Your regular shampoo can be diluted with rose water while you wash your hair.
• Glycerin and rose water should be mixed in equal quantities and the mixture has to be applied on your scalp. Massage your scalp gently with the help of your finger tips. Let it remain on your scalp for around thirty minutes and shampoo your hair. This can be done once in every week for five or six months to get nourished hair and scalp.
• Use a cup of rose water as an after-shampoo-rinse to get deeply conditioned hair.
• Mix rose water with a few drops of jojoba oil and vitamin E. This concoction should be massaged into your hair while it is wet; wait for about ten minutes. After rinsing the solution in running water, shampoo as usual and rinse thoroughly. This solution is known to be effective for repairing hair damaged by curling irons, blow dryers and over exposure to sun and salty water (in beaches).
• Apply a paste of methi seeds (fenugreek) and rosewater and keep it on the scalp for about forty minutes; wash your hair gently. This helps to diminish dandruff problems.
Home-made Shampoo With Rose Water
To make the shampoo, you would require rose water (1/4 cup), rum (1/4 cup), three eggs and vinegar. This natural shampoo is extremely good for oily hair. First of all, the eggs have to be beaten thoroughly in a large bowl. Add rose water and rum in the quantities mentioned. Massage the mixture into your hair and scalp; start with your scalp area and work your way down to the hair-ends. If your hair tends to be extremely oily, leaving this shampoo for a couple of minutes will be beneficial. Rinse it in vinegar as this will strip the excess oils and restore natural sheen to your hair.