WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
What the Company Claims About the Product:
• 100% pure natural spring water.
• Naturally containing a high concentration of the element Selenium (53 ug/liter) to provide powerful anti-oxidant protection.
• This soothing water tones and refreshes skin, preparing it for treatment.
• Also appropriate for anti-inflammatory care following in-office procedures like chemical peels, laser resurfacing and microdermabrasion.
• Intolerant skin.
• Eczema (atopic dermatitis).
• All skin types.
• Refreshes, soothes and tones.
• Provides antioxidant protection.
• Gentle, fine mist.
• Contains no additives.
• Perfect for use during work, travel and play.
• Selenium 53 ug/liter.
Spray a fine mist onto your face as frequently as desired. Hold can 10 to 12 inches from face, close eyes and release mist by pushing down on the aerosol cap. Leave few minutes and pat dry with fingertips. Refrigeration is recommended for additional soothing benefits.
INR 390 For 50 mL.
My Take on La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water:
A few months back, Fly girl and I visited a dermatologist, who introduced us to this concept of thermal/spring water sprays. I remember he sprayed one such spray and my face and my skin became amazingly soft and had a subtle glow then. I could barely check the brand of that particular spray, but I clearly remember him telling us about such famous thermal water sprays which are staple for French women in their regime and routine usage.
When I saw this particular La Roche posay one at an online shopping website, I ordered one immediately and I am so happy that I did. I consider it the wisest decision I have made 😛 and it can easily take me ages and pages if I start expressing how much I like this product.
The spray comes in a white-coloured tin bottle just like your usual deodorants/air sprays, etc. The one that I got is a small sized (50 ML quantity) and very apt for carrying around in my bag. The bottle releases a fine mist of moisture which seeps into the skin within seconds and can immediately refresh, hydrate, moisten your face. If you get dry patches on your face or live most of the time in A/C environment, this is a MUST-HAVE for you.
I have slightly oily skin and this works well for me too. I am reaching for it every now and then and just love how it softens, hydrates my face after each spray. I am so absolutely in love with/in awe of this “wonder can”; this is an all around go-to product for me and I am definitely re-purchasing it (even before I finish the current one 😛 ).
Listing its pros and cons below :
Pros of La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water:
- Gentle on the skin.
- Releases a fine mist of moisture and is not like an usual spray.
- Makes skin soft, supple each time I use it.
- Can be used for light moisturization instead of lotions.
- MUST-HAVE if you get dry patches staying in an all A/C environment.
- Easy-to-use and carry around packaging.
Cons of La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water:
- La Roche Posay products are not easily available in India.
- Some of us may find it a little on the expensive side for the 50 ML quantity @ INR 390 price tag.
4.9 ON 5 :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
La Roche-Posay Anthelios 60 Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid
Palmolive Thermal Spa Firming Shower Gel
TRESemme Thermal Recovery Intense Repair and Rehydration Masque
John Frieda Frizz Ease Hair Serum Thermal Protection
H2O Plus Oasis Mist
Forest Essentials Panchpushp Facial Tonic Mist
Aromaz Rose Water Mist
The Body Shop Vitamin E Face Mist
MAC Fix + Spray