WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Oflate I have become a Mascara freak. Even if I don’t do a single eye makeup, mascara is a must have for me. Colorbar got me addicted and after that I have used mascaras from both high end and drug store brands. These days I switch among MAC Zoom Lash Mascara, Lakme Lash Artist (very rarely), and Lancome Hypnose Precious Cells Mascara. Just like foundation, I believe that your mascara can make or break your overall look. A lame, clumpy mascara can make even your most beautiful eye makeup look dull while a nice mascara can make your simple eyeliner stand out. Apart from foundations, mascaras are the one thing I like to invest in and especially when I am blessed with long lashes, I like to maintain them for years.
What is Lancome Hypnose Precious Cells Mascara?
- The 1st lashcare mascara by Lancôme enriched with precious plant cell extract.Lancome Hypnôse Precious Cells is enriched with a precious plant cell extract from apples.
- A volumising & caring formula that helps regenerate lash condition.
- Lash-by-lash care & volume. Lashes feel stronger, look denser & fuller, as though multiplied.
Price Rs – 1650 (Indian Rupees)
Shade Available (in India)- Black
- It doesn’t clump at all. I can very well pamper my lashes with the brush without getting bothered about any clumps.
- It dries at the blink of my eyes. The formula is gel like.
- It volumizes (not dramatically though) and lengthens my lashes.
- Delhi’s temperature these days is soaring at the maddening rate of 45 degrees and this mascara just doesn’t melt or comes off. I don’ know how many times in past few days I have worn my mascara 12 p.m. to 9 pm. types and have come back with my lashes as fresh as ever. Even if the temperature soars at 50 degrees, it would only make your lashes look more beautiful.
- During these bright summer days I don’t like very dramatic blackest of black mascaras, this one passes the test there also. This is especially my day mascara where I want big, non clumpy lashes and that do not look OTT. This one gets full marks there.
- It keeps my lashes curled for atleast 7 hours (did a full test drive. :P)
- It does not irritate my eyes.
- It doesn’t dry my lashes at the end of the day. It keeps my eye lashes soft.
- The brush is thin and the bristles are such that it can easily coat your lashes from the roots and even pick up the tiny lashes at the inner and outer corner of your eyes.
- I love the packaging. It’s pretty flaunt worthy. 😛
- You can use this for good 6 months . Although I think with the rate I am using it, I am going to finish this up within 2-3 months only.
- I always get compliments for my lashes whenever I wear it. :X-P:
The only thing that I can’t vouch for is whether it lengthens or lashes or not. You have to use it every single day, I don’t. It’s precious.
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating: :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
Here it is on my eyes:
I also received my Lancome Genfique youth Activator Serum bottle today. The review of it might take a little time , say more than two weeks. According to my Genfique tests, my skin has hydration problems and my eye area needs to be treated well. Starting today, I would be religiously using it and would get my skin re-checked before I put the review. 🙂 Meanwhile I also encourage you guys to get your skin tested at Lancome outlets so that you are able to figure out the problem areas of your skin. 🙂
I also received the Kaya Hydra Cleanse makeup Remover. According to them, it also removes eye makeup. Let’s see. 🙂 Will review it soon.
Have you used Lancome mascara/ products before?
Note: Products shown in the entry are sent by the company/ies for consideration.
Today’s Pick : Salvatore Ferragamo Vara Satin Mini Clutch