WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Liquid Neutrogena Facial Cleanser
NEUTROGENA has never disappointed me with its products… Neutrogena’s gentle oil free scrub, Deep Clean Facial Cleanser and moisturizer have been my HG products for real long time now. However I noticed that the face wash was a little drying my face these winters… So I grabbed this Neutrogena Liquid cleanser instead…
Get clean, clear, healthy-looking skin with Liquid Neutrogena. Liquid Neutrogena is pure and gentle cleansing for clean, clear, healthy-looking skin.
This glycerin-rich facial cleanser contains no harsh detergents. It removes excess oil and then rinses clean–without leaving any pore-clogging residue.
• Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
• Clean rinsing
How to use this cleanser …
Wet your face and hands with warm water. Pump cleanser into your hands and work into lather. Massage lather onto skin with a gentle, circular motion. Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry with a soft towel.
Suitable for all skin types
Price, Rs. 240 for 150 ml (as on 2/3/11)
Water, Glycerin, Oleic Acid, Coconut Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Triethanolamine, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, BHT, Trisodium HEDTA, Blue 1, Red 33, Yellow 5, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol
My Experience with the Product
This face wash has to be the mildest/ most gentle face wash I have used till date. A really good cleanser. When I use it, my skin is squeaky clean, clear, and healthy looking , does not sting my face and it rinses clean without leaving any residue behind.. IT removes dirt, oil and even make up really well even though it doesnot lather up much. The texture of this cleanser is smooth , gel like and it is amber coloured. Even though it claims to be fragrance free, I feel it has some fragrance, something that reminds me of Men’s toiletries/ aftershave creams, nothing very overpowering though, pretty bearable. At the moment THIS is MY HG CLEANSER and I hope to stick to this forever.
Pros of Liquid Neutrogena Facial Cleanser
• Very mild and gentle on skin. MY face is clean and fresh after using this.
• Very apt for sensitive skin since it’s a gentle cleanser.
• It removes makeup well.
• No dry or stretchy feel post washing the face with it.
• Pump type dispenser is very convenient to use
• See through packaging enables to judge when we will need another one.
• Easy available across stores
• Reasonably priced, a little goes a long way, My 1st bottle lasted me for good 3 months even after using it twice a day on a daily basis.
Cons of Liquid Neutrogena Facial Cleanser
• The pump of the bottle cannot be locked once opened which is why very inconvenient to carry during travel.
• I am not sure how well, it will work for people with extremely oily skin
• Doesnot lather up a lot. (not really a con for me but it may seem for some)
Will I buy this again? I already have. This is my 2nd bottle . I will absolutely stick to it unless my acne troubles me again and I ll have to get back to dermatologist Prescribed stuff. I don’t have any complaints against this product.
Neutrogena Deep Clean Facial Cleanser
Neutrogena Oil – Free Acne Wash Redness Soothing Cleanser
Neutrogena Fine Fairness Lotion SPF 30
Neutrogena Wave Power Cleanser & Deep Clean Foaming Pads
Neutrogena Deep Clean Gentle Scrub
Forest Essentials Delicate Facial Cleanser Kashmiri Saffron & Neem
Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cleanser
Biotique Pineapple Fruit Gel Facial Foam Cleanser
Forest Essentials Soundarya Facial Ubtan
Pond’s Pure White Deep Cleansing Facial Foam
Everyuth Natural Walnut Facial Scrub