Biotique Pineapple Fruit Gel: Facial Foam Cleanser
After hearing so much about products from biotique I was tempted to try something, so I picked up this cleanser. It is 100% soap free ayurvedic cleanser containing clove oil & extracts of pineapple, neem leaves & euphorbia plant. It deep cleanses pores dissolving sebum,make up & pollutants. It also removes skin blemishes.
Name: Bio pineapple fresh foaming cleansing gel for normal to oily skin
Claim:Pineapple is the queen of tropic fruits, overflowing with natural elements & nutrients. This fresh-foaming gel is blended with extracts of pineapple,neem euphorbia & clove oil to dissolve makeup, purge pores & purify complexion.
- Organically pure & preservative free.
- Dermatologist tested for safety.
- Non acneganic & No animal testing.:Thumbs up::Dog: :Cat::Bunny:
Gandhak [sulphur]: Sulphur is a vital mineral which is also known as ‘NATURE’S BEAUTY MINERAL’ & ‘HEALING MINERAL’. It is found abundantly in keratin, which strengthens skin, hair & nails. Sulphur has anti-bacterial & antiseptic properties. Sulphur has been used to treat skin problems for decades. Even from the time of Hippocrates-The father of Modern Medicine-sulphur is used to treat skin conditions.
1. Sulphur is a keratolytic agent( an agent that breaks down the outer layer of skin(keratins)) that helps shed dead skin, which causes acne.
2.Sulphur stimulates the body’s natural healing power!
3.Sulphonamides retard the growth of bacteria, thus, making it a good agent to treat acne, psoriasis & eczema.
4.It plays a vital role in the production of collagen, which helps the skin maintain it’s elasticity.
5.Sulphur’s therapeutic & curative properties tone, care & repair the skin.
Neem: The goodness of neem is not hidden from us:-
1. It has anti-microbial, anti-fungal, & anti-allergic properties.
2. Being an excellent blood purifier, it drives out all the toxins from the body, imparting a natural glow to the skin.
3. Neem tree is the only tree, whose every part is beneficial to the human body.
4. It hastens the healing process of the skin, lightening scars & blemishes.
Chhoti Duddhi[euphoria thymifolia]:It is a rare herb containing milky latex, which is also known as laghu dugdhika or Ammanaptharishi:
1. It has anti-oxidant, anti-rah & anti-fungal properties.
2. The latex contains protein dissolving properties.
3. It is used for treating warts, cold sores & blemishes.
4. Chhoti duddhi is also beneficial in curing acne, burns & wounds.
5. The herb has many other medicinal properties.
Anannas[pineapple]:Pineapples also known as ‘queen of fruits’ is highly beneficial to the skin:
1. It is a rich source of vitamin C which protects the skin from the attack of free redicals.
2. Pineapples contain proteolytic enzymes bromelain which improves skin hydration making the skin elastic. It removes dead & damged cells.
3. It also fights free radicals reducing age spots & fine lines, giving a glowing complexion.
Lavang tel[clove oil]: Clove oil is a very potent oil with purifying & anti-microbial properties. It is especially used to treat acne, but it should be used with caution as full stength oil can cause skin irritation & burns.
- Lotion base Q.S.
- Quantity: 120ml/ 4.2 fl.oz
Appearance: The Biotique Pineapple Fruit Gel Facial Foam Cleanser comes in a white bottle with a green cap. It is yellow in colour & has a thick consistency.
Odour: It has a fruity smell of pineapple.
Price: Rs 149/-
Best Before: 3 years from the date of manufacturing.
How to use: Gently massage over wet face & neck with finger tips, lather & rinse. Use morning & evening.
Other cleansers: Berberry, Honey gel for all skin types & Almond oil for normal to dry skin.
My Experience with Biotique Pineapple Fruit Gel Facial Foam Cleanser : I have been using this cleanser for more than 2 weeks. It works well as a make up remover. cleanses my skin well, leaving it squeaky clean. It is drying & gives a stretchy feel, making a moisturiser necessary. The cleanser has kept upto it’s claim of removing blemishes & dark spots, it also helped me get rid of all the tan. I can see the diffrence it has made to my complexion…I never knew my real complexion!!!Red lips(I always thought, I was dusky! but now I know it was the tan…I never used a sunblockSmile with tongue)…My skin also felt smooth & less bumpy, I Praise! Praise! Praise this cleanser for that. But one cannot ignore the horrible packaging. It comes in an open-mouthed bottle, due to this controling the amount becomes tough, as all of it pours out when you tilt the bottle. It SUCKS BIG TIME!Steaming mad I would prefer a pump instead.
Biotique Pineapple Fruit Gel Facial Foam Cleanser is an angel because:
- It is a deep pore cleanser.
- Keeps the promise of purifying the complexion.
- Removes tan too.
- Evens out the texture of the skin because of its proteolytic & keratolytic action.
- Very little product is enough to do a good job.
- It does’nt lather much as mentioned, which i like!(it means less alkaline content)
- It mainly contains organic contents.
- The cleanser also nourishes the skin as it contains natural ingredients.
Biotique Pineapple Fruit Gel Facial Foam Cleanser is a devil because:
- Horrible Packaging, not at all user friendly.
- Very drying. Gives a stretchy feel, moisturiser a must!
- I don’t believe the 100% natural tag.It does require preservatives for such a long shelf life.
My Rating : :-*:-*:-*:-* one less for the pathetic packaging & the stetchy feel!
Will I Re-purchase: YES! But with a moisturiser & a pump.
Have you used Biotique Pineapple Fruit Gel Facial Foam Cleanser ? Please rate in the box below.
Biotique Carrot Seed After Bath Oil Review
Biotique Morning Nectar Nourishing Lotion Review
Biotique Winter Cherry Body Lotion Review
36 thoughts on “Biotique Pineapple Fruit Gel Facial Foam Cleanser Review”
i ll give dis one a try . . .:)
awesome review niharika … mebbe pichcha with u before n after u found ur real complexion ?:-) :-* 😛 for proof 😛 😛 😛
Thnx Jhanvi!! 🙂
yeah yeah … shld add picture for proof … before and after use 🙂
I’ll try! 😐 😐 😐
nyc 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂
Nice review Niharika…..I am tempted to pick up this cleanser because I hate all other cleansers I have used….I hate milk cleansers, I will like this one….
@Gaali Devi Behenji wants a pic for everything…..why didn’t you ask Rads to give pics of her rubbing the Lush and putting it aside in a dry place, and then scrubbing it thoroughly…pics…..why why :-/ ?:-) 😕 ?:-) ?:-) :-/ ?:-)
:giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:
Cos me just as pretty before and after Lush :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:
I use this and love it…it has helped me with my acne too 😀
Hey when did IMBB get a makeover????
he he it’s still getting. 😛 😛
Sharon,midnite surprise i guess!! 🙂
iv used this ..it doint work for me that well… 🙁
nice review niharika…even i like some of the biotique products..
this looks so yummy, does it smell like pineapple too ? then it’s divine
I bought this too 2 weeks ago. I love it too. I use it with my TBS facial buffer and my skin feels oh-so-clean! The part about having to use only a little bit product is true! Love the smell and the feeling it leaves behind. If you’re out in the day – under the sun or traveling this is a nice fruity treat. It isn’t very drying for me but i need to use a moisturizer nonetheless.
Nice review Niharika!!
You tempted me to buy this n I’m sooo glad :jiggy2: ….I bot this 2 days after u reviewed it n I hv a wedding to attend in a week….was looking for sumthing tht will give a glow n flatten the tiny bumps on my face….this is a life-saver :jiggy1: …I already see the difference in my skin!!…..I hv a question tho…do u hv a combination or totally oily skin n which moisturizer do u use??…thank u sooo much for ur awesomely helpful review!! :-*
Thanks Madhura! :thanks:
I have combination to oily skin…I use the cetaphil moisturiser 😐
pls tel me where do i get the biotique pineapple cleansing gel………………………..pls inform me as soooooon as possible ?:)
Can u pls tell me if this facewash is better or should I use Aroma grape facewash or Lotus Tea tree control face wash?
I want a facewash which wil control the oil, get rid of my acne scars and give me clear complexion
Awaiting your reply.
I have used Aroma grape facewash and Biotique Pineapple Fruit gel
I loved Biotique Pineapple Fruit
Aroma grape facewash was ok ok
after reading your review I have started using this and I totally agree with all the things you have mentioned about this product. *thankyou* *thankyou*
I really love this cleanser.