I am totally loving the nail paint phase but, I always feel like applying nail paints only during summers. I am a super lazy person and since I have long nails, my mom always ask me to apply a nail polish. So, when I grabbed these, I have started to be loyal to applying nail paints. I have already reviewed a few shades and here are 3 more from the lot for you. Check out and I am sure you will love them 🙂
Price: Rs 399 each.
Intense color, elegant oil-shine! Explore all 22 intense and captivating shades of the new L’Oreal Paris L’Huile nail paints. L’Oreal brings to you a nail polish enriched with a blend of precious oils and intense color pigments, for the most sophisticated, powerful colors and shine in one stroke. With a patented flexi brush for the easiest, most precise application. The wide fan shaped brush with over 400 bristles allows for a precise and quick application to the nail and is drip-resistant to help achieve a perfect finish.
• Nail polish enriched with a blend of precious oils.
• Oil-Shine based nail paints.
• Intense color pigments.
• 22 intense and captivating shades.
My Experience with L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Le Vernis L’huile – 220 Dimanche Après Midi, 442 Coral Trianon and 662 Moka Chic:
Packaging: The L’oreal nail paints come in a very rich and classy looking packaging. It has cute little plaids over it which looks gorgeous and change the way a bottle looks. It is accompanied with a gorgeous gold cap which makes it look even better. The bottle is a see-through one and, hence I can easily spot the shades. The shade selection is just mind-blowing. They have all the shades ranging from neutrals to bright shades to darker ones. The price is a little expensive but the quality, the quantity and the shades are really nice.
Shades, Pigmentation and Consistency:
• Dimanche Après Midi: The name means a Sunday afternoon in French. Sundays are very relaxing and refreshing and so is this shade. This shade has a lot of white with some hints of pink which makes it a cute frosty pink. It looks very beautiful on the nails and is pretty eye-catching too.
• Coral Trianon: How can it not be corals during summers? Coral is one of the best shades that are preferred during summers as it is a bright, bold and fresh color. This is a very wearable colour which will suit all the outfits making you look trendy.
• Moka Chic: Moka chic is one of the best neutrals from this range. It is a classic brown color but not that sad muddy brown. This shade makes you look extremely classy and sophisticated. I love wearing this shade during those days when my outfit for the day has not been decided since this suits everything.
The consistency is very smooth and glides smoothly on the nails. The brush is very smooth and strokes the nail paint very nicely on the nails. They say it is drip-resistant but it drips a lot. The pigmentation is also really good. Some shades show up in the first coat only, but I apply two coats to increase the intensity of the nail polish.
Staying Power: The nail paint does not chip that easily and stays for a good time of 4-5 days. But, if you do a lot of household chores, then it will chip like the other nail paints only.
Pros of L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Le Vernis L’huile – 220 Dimanche Après Midi, 442 Coral Trianon and 662 Moka Chic:
- Rich and luxurious looking packaging.
- See-through bottles.
- 22 amazing and beautiful shades.
- Very smooth application.
- The pigmentation is really great.
- The brush strokes the paint very well.
- Dries quickly.
- “Dimanche Après-Midi” is a super cute and chic frosty baby pink shade.
- “Coral Trianon” is a refreshing and bright coral shade which is perfect for summers.
- “Moka Chic” is a classic brown shade and one of the best neutrals from this range.
- Easily available.
- Lasts or 4-5 days without chipping on the nails.
Cons of L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Le Vernis L’huile – 220 Dimanche Après Midi, 442 Coral Trianon and 662 Moka Chic:
- Expensive for a nail paint.
- The brush is not drip-resistant.
- Cheaper alternatives available that deliver the same results.
- The lighter shades need 2-3 coats to show up the color perfectly.
IMBB Rating: 4/5
Will I Recommend/Repurchase L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Le Vernis L’huile – 220 Dimanche Après Midi, 442 Coral Trianon and 662 Moka Chic?
I am not sure about repurchasing since I have so many of these and other nail paints too. But, these are totally recommended if you love using nail paints as they have some of the prettiest shades! 🙂
Conclusion: Although these are pretty expensive for a nail paint, I totally loved them!
L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Le Vernis L’Huile – 666 Vert Absynthe, 668 Bleu Royal, 672 Gris Decadent
L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Le Vernis L’Huile 330 Fuchsia Palace, 112 Blanc de Lune, 556 Grenat Irreverent
L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Le Vernis a l’Huile 222 Jardin des Roses, 224 Rose Ballet, 226 Nymphea
Chanel 522 Monochrome Le Vernis Longwear Nail Colour
7 Tasteful Ways to Wear Midi Skirts this Summer
Maybelline Super Stay 14 Hr Lipstick – Stay With Me Coral
L’Oreal Paris Moka and Chocolate Color Riche Made For Me Lipstick
Faces Canada Go Chic Lipstick Fig and Mulberry Slush