Lotus Herbals Skin Polisher : Kiwi & Grapes Review
Claims : Especially formulated for sensitive skin . It gently deep cleanses, tightens pores and rejuvenates skin.
What makes skin polishes superior to scrubs ?
READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight
Over scrubbing with ordinary face scrubs can often lead to rashes and redness. Lotus Herbals skin polisher on the other hand does not have any abrasive effect on skin. . They have ultra fine granules that tenderly clear dead skin cells while nourishing skin to give it flawless radiance.
Price : Rs 245 for 100 gm
READ THESE FOR GLOWING SKIN: 9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin | 10 Tips by Shahnaz Husain for Glowing Skin | Home Remedies For Glowing Skin | 7 Besan Face Packs for Glowing Skin | Beauty Products For Glowing Skin
Kiwi : Rich in vitamins that helps in combating free radicals and aid skin cells regeneration.
BEST OF IMBB: How To Make Vitamin C Serum At Home | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India | 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Tighten Sagging Breasts | How to Remove Pimple Marks from Face | Top 10 Shampoos for Dry and Rough Hair | 8 Best Drugstore Foundations That Do Not Oxidize
Grapes : Astringent properties , cleanses, tightens pores.
Skin Type : For Sensitive Skin.
Best of IMBB: Best Hair Serums for Dry Frizzy Hair | Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss | How To Lose Fat From Face in 30 Days | Homemade Face Pack for Instantly Bright and Glowing Skin | 10 Products To Get Rid of Skin Pigmentation | 7 Ways To Make Black Lips Pink!
For reference : I have dry skin.
The skin polishes comes in a transparent plastic jar. The new packaging is sealed with a plastic film.Also, then you open the screw cap, there is a thin plastic partition that prevents the spillage of the product.
BEST OF FAIRNESS: 10 Best Skin Whitening Creams in India | 7 Homemade Face Packs for Instant Glow and Fairness | 6 Best Herbal Fairness Creams | 10 Best Fairness Packs in the Market | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India
SOLUTIONS FOR ACNE: 5 Remedies to Treat Acne at Home | Top 10 Creams for Fading Acne Scars | 10 Home Remedies to Treat Scalp Acne | 8 Home Remedies to Reduce Acne Scars | 10 Tea Tree Oil Products for Acne-Prone and Sensitive Skin | Home Remedies to Treat Hormonal Acne
What I like about Lotus Herbals Kiwi & Grapes Revitalizing Skin Polisher:
- The sole reason I purchased this was the fresh kiwi + grapes fragrance it had. I was totally sold by the smell. It is not overpowering. It is smells very fresh.
- It is a good every day scrub. The granules are coarse but not scratchy. They can be a little scratchy for those who have acne problem but otherwise it is sort of fine.
- It leaves my facial skin feeling clean and rejuvenated.
- More than the face scrub I love using it as a body scrub. It works excellent as foot and body scrub. You can actually feel that clean effect on your skin after using it. And I love using it for my feet daily. It leaves my feet very clean.
- It does dry my skin a little but nothing that a regular moisturiser cannot take care of.
- The texture of the skin polish is semi runny so it spreads easily and easy to work with. It does not lather or foam, it just scrubs.
- It’s quite a pretty looking skin polisher. I love the green colour. 😀
- It does not leave a slippery feeling behind. However I do feel that you need more than the regular amount of water to get that squeaky clean feeling.
- The ingredients don”t say that it contains parabens but it also doesn’t say that it does not contain parabens. I think I’d live with the first thought. 🙂
What I don’t like about Lotus Herbals Kiwi & Grapes Revitalizing Skin Polisher:
- The jar packaging and the wide mouth. It’s totally disgusting to dip your wet hands in the jar in case you require more product. I just tilt the jar to get take out more product.
- I don’t see any pores tightening effect.
- I does not help in getting rid of black or white heads. But I think that’s why it is called a skin polisher and not a scrub. 😐 But then it’s sort of tedious to use a separate scrub for black heads and a separate one for face.
HAIR: 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Regrow Hair on Bald Spots | 6 Hair Growth Secrets from Around the World | 7 Best Hair Oils For Faster Hair Growth | How to Make Rough Hair Silky | 30 Killer Hair Care Tips
I received the miniature version of the same skin polisher from Lotus today. I am not sure if it’s the sample size , which is so tiny or if the tiny version is also available at the shops. At least I didn’t find it at the stores. This is 50 gm for Rs 115.
The second skin polisher is for oily combination skin. Read Raunak’s review HERE
Here is the third version – pomegranate and plum.
Pomegranate one claims a radiant skin. It looks like a plum jam. It’s quite thick and gooey. It looks like a jam. 😛 I didn’t like the fragrance of it so went ahead with the kiwi version.
Top pomegranate and Plum
Bottom : Kiwi and grapes.
Overall , I like the kiwi skin polisher more as a body scrub than a face scrub. Heads over heels in love with it it for my daily feet cleaning. Would definitely repurchase it. I hope they bring this in tube version.
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating : :-* :-* :-* + 0.5