MAC 219 Pencil Brush Review, Photos
Claims : For precision shading on lid, in eye crease or along lash line. The soft, smooth fibers of this brush are gathered into a pencil-shaped tip. It is ideal for blending eyeliner into eye shadow to create a smoky looking eye. MAC professional brushes are hand-sculpted and assembled using the finest quality materials. They feature wood handles and nickel-plated brass ferrules.
Price : Rs 1400
MAC 219 is one of my most
abused used brush. I picked it up last year , it felt like splurging but it was so worth it.
It is a round pencil brush with densely packed bristles. The bristles are made up white f goat hair, the black handle is made up of wood and the ferrule is nickel plated brass.
- It is an excellent brush for lower lash line, for placing color on the inner corner of the eyes, for smudging the liners or for placing colour in the crease. I use this brush every single day to smudge my kajals on waterline or liners on my lash line. It gives such a precise application without any effort.
- This brush must have gone through zillion washes by now and it hasn’t shed a single bristle. It hasn’t become scratchy and it has retained its shape.
- It is dense and firm enough so it picks up a good amount of color in one go.
- The bristles are soft and they have been like that forever even after so many washes.
- It helps in getting a smokey eye effect within seconds. Just apply liner on upper and lower lash line and smudge with MAC 219. Apply mascara and you’d get that soft smokey eye look in no time.
Probably the only thing that I don’t like about MAC 219 brush is the white bristles. The bristles don’t remain as white when you purchase it. Even after regular washing or regular cleaning with a brush cleanser, the bristles tend to start looking a little dirty over a period of time.
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating :-* :-* :-* :-* + 0.5